OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

^ STOP THE BUYING/SELLING CRAP

I'm not gonna have another thread for this shoe because you >300 post people can't make a thread where it should be.

Sorry for double post but I thought I'd add that if you don't know what size to get, either stay with your true size, or try them on in the storefirst. Whereas the IVs shrank to your foot a little bit, I think the Vs stretch a tiny bit. My true size is 11.5 and my 11.5s are big on me. My next pair mightbe size 11s.

There's just been a ton of different opinions about how you should size these (.5 size up, TTS, .5 size down) so I thought I would add to the discussion.

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

^ STOP THE BUYING/SELLING CRAP

I'm not gonna have another thread for this shoe because you >300 post people can't make a thread where it should be.

sorry

DK up on vmvinc.com

$180 pre-order.

2ennnh0.jpg

First Game for my Rec League is tomorrow, I don't know what shoes to wear
ohwell.gif
. I wanna try to break out my "Chaos" Kobe Vs, but I haven't broken them in yet, we have like a half hour warm-up before the game. Wouldthat be enough time to break them in?? by doing suicides and bending the shoes?

My other options were already broken in Huarache 2k5s (Grey white) and Hyperize (Black/Red/White). I was also considering breaking out my Cdp X. I'm gonnastart Center because I'm the tallest guy on the team, but I'm actually a shooting guard. I'm a straight up shooter not a post player. The Color ofour jerseys is baby blue and white, our jersey's look exactly like the Denver Nuggets away jerseys without the yellow. Any help?

Edit: I have a pair of Broken in "Last shot" XIVs as another option, overall none of my hoop shoes match our Jerseys

Honestly.... Warming up will do the trick. Onceyour foot gets heated.... It's all butter........ The flywire will soften and flex nicely. And just the feelof the ground is beautiful. You'll be smiling at halftime....

Originally Posted by never wear them

Honestly.... Warming up will do the trick. Onceyour foot gets heated.... It's all butter........ The flywire will soften and flex nicely. And just the feel of the ground is beautiful. You'll be smiling at halftime....

well said.
pimp.gif

$180 from vmv is too much for these....I'll take my chance picking them up at a store.....

I plan to pick up the ones I want one at a time for retail. I am too old to go on a hunt for any cw.

Originally Posted by JLking

First Game for my Rec League is tomorrow, I don't know what shoes to wear
ohwell.gif
. I wanna try to break out my "Chaos" Kobe Vs, but I haven't broken them in yet, we have like a half hour warm-up before the game. Would that be enough time to break them in?? by doing suicides and bending the shoes?

My other options were already broken in Huarache 2k5s (Grey white) and Hyperize (Black/Red/White). I was also considering breaking out my Cdp X. I'm gonna start Center because I'm the tallest guy on the team, but I'm actually a shooting guard. I'm a straight up shooter not a post player. The Color of our jerseys is baby blue and white, our jersey's look exactly like the Denver Nuggets away jerseys without the yellow. Any help?

Edit: I have a pair of Broken in "Last shot" XIVs as another option, overall none of my hoop shoes match our Jerseys
when your playing a game nobody cares if your kicks match

where are people getting that three Kobes release on 1/16.. The footlocker emails only have two releasing.. bruce lees and away.
carpe diems arent on there

I think my attention may have officially switched from the BLs to the DKs. Financially, I can only do 1 for now and its looking like I may have to go with theDKs.

Yeah I dont think the Carpe Diems are coming out on the 16th. The release date is only a week away and there is no actual non-sample pic of the Carpe Diems.

^I check this thread twice a day hoping for some info on the DKs . As long as they're not super limited I'll be happy, doubling up for sure.

Back
Top Bottom