OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Eastbay has a 9.5, 10 and 11 up in the Chaos for anyone lookin. It let me add them to the cart too so they are available. Don't worry I removed them frommy cart cuz they ain't my size.

Originally Posted by never wear them

thats bigluzer for ya.... chk out his flickr also...
pimp.gif
thanks. more pics here

Man I have heard a lot of smaller shops and websites listed through this thread. NDC is a possibility but not for sure. Eastbay probably wont get them.

Just played in them in a KobeV Tourney. My thoughts after 2 games. Regarding traction...(everything else is great). These have a small zoom unit in the forefoot (which is way wider than the IV making the foot slide around inside the shoe). The lunar foam of the IV lets the forefoot rest more comfortably in the shoe, in turn, putting more even pressure on the outsole, providing better traction. The traction pattern is cool on the V (a EKG reading), but not a traditional pattern, taking away from the grip on the court. The herringbone pattern is unmatched in traction. Its a GREAT shoe to play in, but just not the IV.
UH OH....Phylon23 sighting. I could've told you all that....
roll.gif

Originally Posted by marley

Man I have heard a lot of smaller shops and websites listed through this thread. NDC is a possibility but not for sure. Eastbay probably wont get them.
I guess I'll have to go thru shoetrends or something. F hoh. I won't give them a penny.

Anyone know an online source where i could get back/yellow laces similar to the ones on the away colorway?

Thanks

Originally Posted by phylon23

Just played in them in a KobeV Tourney. My thoughts after 2 games. Regarding traction...(everything else is great). These have a small zoom unit in the forefoot (which is way wider than the IV making the foot slide around inside the shoe). The lunar foam of the IV lets the forefoot rest more comfortably in the shoe, in turn, putting more even pressure on the outsole, providing better traction. The traction pattern is cool on the V (a EKG reading), but not a traditional pattern, taking away from the grip on the court. The herringbone pattern is unmatched in traction. Its a GREAT shoe to play in, but just not the IV.

Originally Posted by never wear them

whats your position, hight, weight, and style of play?
NWT, he's about 6 foot something, should play down low but instead likes to take errant three pointers. And style of play? Whiny....

roll.gif

That about accurate, Phylon?
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by swingshot

Anyone know an online source where i could get back/yellow laces similar to the ones on the away colorway?

Thanks
Try amazon, but finding something to match is really hard...

Originally Posted by BrotiPoo

[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)][color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]Just played in them in a KobeV Tourney. My thoughts after 2 games. Regarding traction...(everything else is great). These have a small zoom unit in the forefoot (which is way wider than the IV making the foot slide around inside the shoe). The lunar foam of the IV lets the forefoot rest more comfortably in the shoe, in turn, putting more even pressure on the outsole, providing better traction. The traction pattern is cool on the V (a EKG reading), but not a traditional pattern, taking away from the grip on the court. The herringbone pattern is unmatched in traction. Its a GREAT shoe to play in, but just not the IV.[/color][/color]
UH OH....Phylon23 sighting. I could've told you all that....
roll.gif

Thats FAUX!!! I have slipped plenty of times wearing the V's. The IV's have perfect traction. Deep down KOBE knows he loves the IV's alotmore........

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Bruce Lees are not a House of Hoops/Niketown Exlcusive.
are you sure? i just saw on footlocker unlocked that it is at HOH.. dunno about niketowns but that the same thing as HOH cuz it's in LA.. idon't think they will release at regular footlockers correct?

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

Tried to order away cw on Eastbay for couple of days already. It's always sold out status.

Does any of u guys can order from em?
I am having this issue with our site looked in to. In the mean time, pre-orders will be accepted via phone so you may call to pre-order.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

i did get my back order email from eastbay for the aways 2 days ago so hopefully that means i got my pair
Any pre-orders taken will be fulfilled. We did receive our shipment in of this product so there shouldn't be any issues with shipping ordersthe next available day unless there were issues with payment that weren't cleared.

Thats FAUX!!! I have slipped plenty of times wearing the V's. The IV's have perfect traction. Deep down KOBE knows he loves the IV's alot more........
What'chu talkin' bout Monte?

Phylon23 said the herringbone pattern traction on the IV is unmatched by the Vs "EKG" heart pattern.

Originally Posted by bigsteeg

I don't know if this has been posted but anybody looking to cop Bruce Lee's vault in harlem has them got their pairs on january 7th according to their blog....don't know the size run but you have to place your order through email visit their site for details vaultharlem.com
smile.gif

Got the last size 8 (they think) Waitin for an email back

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

Tried to order away cw on Eastbay for couple of days already. It's always sold out status.

Does any of u guys can order from em?
I am having this issue with our site looked in to. In the mean time, pre-orders will be accepted via phone so you may call to pre-order.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

i did get my back order email from eastbay for the aways 2 days ago so hopefully that means i got my pair
Any pre-orders taken will be fulfilled. We did receive our shipment in of this product so there shouldn't be any issues with shipping orders the next available day unless there were issues with payment that weren't cleared.

Eastbay rep, are you getting the bruce lee's in??

Back
Top Bottom