OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Tried on the aways today at my local Footlocker. And I am VERY impressed with the shoe. I might skip out on the VIs on the 23rd to cop these.

So I've had my chaos since release date... played in less then 10 games and maybe 4 half court pick up runs and already theres some "glue"issues. I'm not usually one to complain about these things as wear and tear of shoes is something that is expected... but less then a month and ihaven't really worn these in hard yet, I'm thinking of returning these. The sole shouldn't be pealing away like this IMO. what do u guys think???

Heres what the toe box SHOULD look like (left foot)

Heres what the right foot looks like

Heres a picture of them... they aren't beat at all still look fresh.

Originally Posted by chinaurge
Daaaaaaaamn! Major props
pimp.gif

@Ramarqable - that's exactly what is going to happen to all the pairs being worn a lot. everybody is all about releases and what not and this whole glueissue is a big problem IMO. I've noticed that the glue on the front lip of the Chaos V is going to be a problem in the long run.

Just sucks people don't really notice that now atm, but they soon will.

So take care of them shoes fellas. Not saying that quality is bad on these, cause their great.. but how great.

Originally Posted by gdiemaster

@Ramarqable - that's exactly what is going to happen to all the pairs being worn a lot. everybody is all about releases and what not and this whole glue issue is a big problem IMO. I've noticed that the glue on the front lip of the Chaos V is going to be a problem in the long run.

Just sucks people don't really notice that now atm, but they soon will.

So take care of them shoes fellas. Not saying that quality is bad on these, cause their great.. but how great.

Yeh i noticed... it doesn't really make sense to make a basketball shoe with a "lip" like that. From what i know when ppl ask for cross trainersor anyshoes that require lateral movement or a direction other then forward u don't suggest shoes with a glued on lip. Luckly I got two pairs, but i'mannoyed that i didn't get a decent run out of these. Which is why i may take them back! And if people are wondering how "great" these are... isuggest you wear a pair, then go back to a fresh pair of IVs and tell me which feels better
wink.gif

yo if there's a problem with youre shoes take em back to where you bought em

as long as you've got a receipt for something you've purchased in the last 28 days, you all good

Originally Posted by ThaDoogal23

as long as you've got a receipt for something you've purchased in the last 28 days, you all good

Only place he can send them is nike, no store will give you back money for used sneakers.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Originally Posted by ThaDoogal23

Only place he can send them is nike, no store will give you back money for used sneakers.

Not true. If the shoe is falling apart that is a definite warrant for an exchange or store credit. Not sure what FootLocker Inc.'s return period is, butI'd assume it's 30 days.

I think what's amazing to me is tha fact he's played 10 full court and 4 half court games and look!.........NO CREASES!!! Gotta be the best kicks ever.Indestructible!
pimp.gif
lol

And I went to FootLocker and the gate was shut.
frown.gif
Lucky for me they let me in. Got them on layaway til prob midweek.
pimp.gif

^^^^actually if ur pairs are defective and have a proof of purchase, u should be good to go.....they cant deny u, i've done it many times wen i haveproblems wit my kicks, i had worn my mpls kobe iv to ball and after i noticed the part of the side sole was comin off, but didnt have a reciept and got agiftcard from nike outlet, i always tell them that i dont trust these shoes, and ask wat kind of options i have,

weren't most of the chaos sold as a "all sales final" and you can't return them at all even if you just changed your mind? I know when Ibought them the lady told me that

Originally Posted by TCMan5190

weren't most of the chaos sold as a "all sales final" and you can't return them at all even if you just changed your mind? I know when I bought them the lady told me that
i think final sales are only valid at HoH's....but i may be wrong.

Return those. The sole shouldn't be coming off already. Heck.... Shouldn't be coming off period. It's not like the shoe is over 6 years old and theglue is no longer the same.

weren't most of the chaos sold as a "all sales final" and you can't return them at all even if you just changed your mind? I know when I bought them the lady told me that

usually only hoh's and they stamp ur reciept

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

i think final sales are only valid at HoH's....but i may be wrong.
i think your right because nobody at my footlocker said anything when I bought mine

i went to my local FL today and to my suprise there was only me and 1 other person who bought Kb V kicks when they opened @ 10am

Back
Top Bottom