OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

i'm getting confused with the dks... are they releasing tom and thats it or are we going to be able to get more? i think i read back a few pages thatthey'll be releasing again in feb.. it'll be sad if it ends there... i can't afford lee's and dk's at the same time!! c'mon nike!!!!help us all out!!!

Originally Posted by KingjamesJP84

Look like the Kobe V has lateral stability issue . Kobe nearly sprained his ankle there

You play basketball you're gonna get shook sometimes thats just the game. Jump off Lebron's @$^#. What he eats doesnt make you %@$@^

Look like the Kobe V has lateral stability issue . Kobe nearly sprained his ankle there

roll.gif
if that's a brake... then lebron broke himself right after theplay.

Has anyone here purchased the Zoom Kobe 5 Aways Girls size 6.5Y? For some reason the carbon fiber is not as hard as for the mens size...could this be fake. Imstarting to think that it is not. Last year i purchased one OG original11 Bred for my girs and it was the same so i thought it was fake.....please advise.

Originally Posted by kawakatatga

Has anyone here purchased the Zoom Kobe 5 Aways Girls size 6.5Y? For some reason the carbon fiber is not as hard as for the mens size...could this be fake. Im starting to think that it is not. Last year i purchased one OG original11 Bred for my girs and it was the same so i thought it was fake.....please advise.

First of all they are not using carbon but glass fiber and to answer your question as far as I know on the kids model they are using soft TPU.

thanks..does this go for the OG 11s as well?
Originally Posted by Gggggas

Originally Posted by kawakatatga

Has anyone here purchased the Zoom Kobe 5 Aways Girls size 6.5Y? For some reason the carbon fiber is not as hard as for the mens size...could this be fake. Im starting to think that it is not. Last year i purchased one OG original11 Bred for my girs and it was the same so i thought it was fake.....please advise.

First of all they are not using carbon but glass fiber and to answer your question as far as I know on the kids model they are using soft TPU.

Originally Posted by Buscape

Originally Posted by FudoAkira

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

To the Kobe V Thread:

I have frequented this thread a lot. The Vs are a great shoe, and there is a lot of information to be had. It's helpful and a good forum.

However, just so you guys know: complaining that Kobe didn't dress up for the game tonight - like, whining that he should have worn some "special" shoes or a louder colorway because he was gonna break 25K and was playing against Lebron - that's some of the girliest crap I've ever seen. You deserve to get your lunch money snatched for years for that.

Are you seriously disappointed that a grown man playing basketball didn't wear fancy shoes? That's straight up sad.

Loosen up those slim-fit jeans, because your balls are disappearing
I like this guy.
co-sign
eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif

sitdown-when-shots-are-fired1.jpg

Preach, Jesus!

I'm surprised so many people are jumpin on the bandwagon with zombie's opinion. I thought we had a lot of collectors in here. I didnt realize to somany dudes it was "just a shoe" to tear up on the court and then move on. I aint sayin you guys opinion is wrong, I just thought there were more truesneakerheads in the thread. I play ball in some of mine too but not all of them. I still think from a sneakerhead's perspective its cool when a player thatI am a fan of wears a dope colorway that gets everyone hyped to try to find. Whether you are chasing it down to ball in or sit on a shelf...who cares? You paidfor it so you can do what you want with it. When you start buying my shoes for me you can tell me what I should and shouldnt be doing with them.

Hopefully people do not camp at HoH bc I really don't want to wake up early and rush there. Anyone think these will sell out immediately?

I agree with zombie Jesus in some way, I get his point, but in some way he's frontin'...if it were the finals.... It would be nice to see somethinggood. But I agree on the whole playing against lebron..... Never that..... He's just another Dwane Wade/Dwight/etc.... Keep in mind, dude has back spasmsand a damn broken finger... He ain't gona play like how he did last year. What Kobe needs to do is take a damn week off.... Can't fix the finger but atleast ease your damn back fool.

I spy about 12 sneakerheads in front of Niketown LA waiting for wristbands.. I would wait out there too but I just worked a 12hr shift. I'll try my luckonline or when HOHLA gets there shipment.

Originally Posted by never wear them

I agree with zombie Jesus in some way, I get his point, but in some way he's frontin'...if it were the finals.... It would be nice to see something good. But I agree on the whole playing against lebron..... Never that..... He's just another Dwane Wade/Dwight/etc.... Keep in mind, dude has back spasms and a damn broken finger... He ain't gona play like how he did last year. What Kobe needs to do is take a damn week off.... Can't fix the finger but at least ease your damn back fool.
I agree somewhat but he knew that he was going to break the 28k mark..he should have worn something special for that landmark event....

We are all huge fans of shoes on here, if we didn't expect great new unique colorways for "special" events... ie christmas day, MLK day, othercareer highlighted games, etc...then why even come on here,on Niketalk; just wait and go to your local footlocker and see what GRs are available.

Just called HOH Galleria in Houston and they haven't received their Dark Knight shipment. Their expecting to receive them later on in the day, once theydo, their going to start selling.

So just gotta keep calling.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

whatever, Kobe got shook by Lebron then he tripped up Lebron so he wouldn't look bad.
tired.gif

You play basketball you're gonna get shook sometimes thats just the game. Jump off Lebron's @$^#. What he eats doesnt make you %@$@^

Originally Posted by infamous54

Just called HOH Galleria in Houston and they haven't received their Dark Knight shipment. Their expecting to receive them later on in the day, once they do, their going to start selling.

they doing wristbands there?

Originally Posted by freshsince85

I spy about 12 sneakerheads in front of Niketown LA waiting for wristbands.. I would wait out there too but I just worked a 12hr shift. I'll try my luck online or when HOHLA gets there shipment.
lie. as of right now there are none in front of ntla

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by infamous54

Just called HOH Galleria in Houston and they haven't received their Dark Knight shipment. Their expecting to receive them later on in the day, once they do, their going to start selling.

they doing wristbands there?
nope...

first come, first serve just like any other release.

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Originally Posted by freshsince85

I spy about 12 sneakerheads in front of Niketown LA waiting for wristbands.. I would wait out there too but I just worked a 12hr shift. I'll try my luck online or when HOHLA gets there shipment.
lie. as of right now there are none in front of ntla
The Dark Knights are not HEAT to be standing in line for.

Back
Top Bottom