OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

^^It all depends on the representative..the girl i spoke with..ordered 'em right away with no problems..just asked me if i was a Kobe fan
laugh.gif

They're available at HOH Harlem and Houston?, but other places are selling them 2/20 I believe.
Nike.com will put them up at ~12:30am pst tonight.
BUT you can call 1800 806 6453, and tell them the style code 386429-001, and you can order them over the phone as we speak (call again if your operator doesn't let you).
Don't forget to mention coupon code TEAMWORK for free shipping.

I think I had her too! she asked me the same thing and helped me order two separate orders! real nice. i'll leave her good marks if I get a feedback request email from nike.

Originally Posted by moneyallthetime

I think I had her too! she asked me the same thing and helped me order two separate orders! real nice. i'll leave her good marks if I get a feedback request email from nike.
I wish i could write down names while i'm talkin to them..cause next time i need somethin i can just request i speak with them lol

They're available at HOH Harlem and Houston?, but other places are selling them 2/20 I believe.
BUT you can call 1800 806 6453, and tell them the style code 386429-001, and you can order them over the phone as we speak (call again if your operator doesn't let you).

Thanks!

Originally Posted by generaiya

Thanks!

no go for me, IAN (rep) denied me !!

I just called ndc. Told me they couldn't sell 'em till they come up on the website.   (spoke w/ zach)

^^^

Same here, tried twice. First person told me they'd be online at 12am PST, second one told me 9pm PST.

Originally Posted by generaiya

I just got told by 4 different reps that they will be released at 9PM PST, not 12:30 PST

1st time i called ian said 12:30pst 2nd time liv said 9pm PST!

Originally Posted by tsixp

^^^

Same here, tried twice. First person told me they'd be online at 12am PST, second one told me 9pm PST.
They told me 9pm PST.  Mabye one of the reps got confused and tried to convert to EST when they told you 12am.

UPDATE on Nike.com PHONE orders..

Nike was not suppose to take orders for these until they released..which is later tonight..they made a mistake..so for everyone who ordered and got their confirmation then were good
pimp.gif

I told them i had the free shipping code and they refunded the shipping back to my credit card
pimp.gif

What a great night..i can sleep at peace
laugh.gif

I guess only 3 orders went through over the phone according to a rep. You guys got lucky, congrats.

Back
Top Bottom