OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by HK Feet 27

Originally Posted by Tjay

i'm planning to buy the red/white/black this saturday but do you guys think that I should get the chaos instead? I like both but Im only buying one.
I would go with the chaos.  I feel like the chaos V's are going to be the shoe that people say, "damn I slept on those.", just like the carpe diem IV's.
you might be right. The prob is I have alot of clothes that will go with the red/white/black. I know i will use it as my everyday shoes. On the other hand, the chaos is like collection worthy. hmmm.... hard decision.  
ohwell.gif

this my hurt my chances of copping tomorrow since i cant get out until after 4.. but BL's are now available at Jimmy Jazz 125 St. So if you plan on buying a whole size run, leave one 10.5 for lil ol me. rofl

SO STOKED the DKs are dropping on the 20th... I picked up an extra size 13 of the chaos if anyone needs them at retail. Im gonna return them this weekend if not NTers need help so I can scoop the DKs.

Originally Posted by HK Feet 27

i'm planning to buy the red/white/black this saturday but do you guys think that I should get the chaos instead? I like both but Im only buying one.
I would go with the chaos.  I feel like the chaos V's are going to be the shoe that people say, "damn I slept on those.", just like the carpe diem IV's.
you might be right. The prob is I have alot of clothes that will go with the red/white/black. I know i will use it as my everyday shoes. On the other hand, the chaos is like collection worthy. hmmm.... hard decision.  
ohwell.gif

red/white will be around for awhile, get the chaos while you can

if you go down the escalator by the quiznos, there are double doors that lead into a parking lot. the line starts in there.

crossing my fingers that the Dk release the 20th. they are the shoes that made me fall in love with the Vs

This weekend and next weekend are gonna b expensive..

Need the ASG's and Bruce Lee's..

I know im late but is there still Dk's around in a size 13 anywhere?? worth a shot asking...lol....

Hey guys its Jordanhead21, this is my new name since my other one got suspended for a while...Figured I'd post some pics

Had the bruce lee's for a few weeks now, they really turn heads.  I think I'm going to put the red nike laces in them though.

I was super pissed about this when my bruce lee's first came in
mad.gif
  filled it in with a black marker though

Already have the Chaos and Dks .. now I'm salivating over the wht/blk/red ..... I'm sick .... I need help. I am trying to control myself until the Lower Merions drop but I an having a real hard time.

Back
Top Bottom