OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

i think im' gonna pass on the ASGs...wish that they had a black/red color scheme...might have to cop more IDs

I like the ASG's alot, but those Bruce Lee's are something else man.  I mean I wasnt sure about them at first, but after holding them, easily my favorite shoe in a long time, maybe even years

I life in Iceland, so iam used to pay $25-$30 for shipping!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

I like the ASG's alot, but those Bruce Lee's are something else man.  I mean I wasnt sure about them at first, but after holding them, easily my favorite shoe in a long time, maybe even years

even though I get to wear athletic shoes to work, wearing yellow shoes would be taking the cake. That's why I passed on them
indifferent.gif

I miss the days of wearing athletic shoes to work!  So you cant wear yellow/black, but u can wear bright red reflective??? I am jealous

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

I miss the days of wearing athletic shoes to work!  So you cant wear yellow/black, but u can wear bright red reflective??? I am jealous

I don't think that no one would say anything with the red since I wear my Flu games to work, but if it's yellow, I might get some comments. I love my job
happy.gif

I am amazed at how many new faces this thread has created. All these new guys with 3 and 4 posts. Welcome to NT.

Geez KB24 shipping is horrible. I pay $!2 for shipping and I still haven't received any confirmation of sort. Horrible.

jd310, that is amazing how your Kobe's are holding up. I would say that the durability is my favorite aspect of the shoe, besides the aesthetic qualities
smile.gif

Originally Posted by gimpystevie87

jd310, that is amazing how your Kobe's are holding up. I would say that the durability is my favorite aspect of the shoe, besides the aesthetic qualities
smile.gif

i know man...Im amazed too...Great shoe!

Just got my BL's. Thanks Rapido once again!!! SMH @ the mail lady who put the box in the foot of snow in front of my garage, and knocked on my garage 
mad.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif
. i guess it was too much to ask her to walk thru the snow to my front door  
eyes.gif

ill post pics later

Not sure if anyone posted this but just got off the phone with Eastbay. The Lebrons ASG are in and are shipping out now, and they're still waiting on the Kobes ASG. She said they should be in later today so check back tomorrow to see if they shipped. I copped both, so I gotta wait =/

I played in my DK' s last night again, and the toe cap has taken a beating. I have tried Goo Gone, and nothing seems to get the marks off...any suggestions NT?

Originally Posted by NobleKane

shut up
you cry in every forum
and fyi shoes were made to WEAR

people still salty/mad over previous comments made on the internet FTL when i saw that i cry in every forum i didnt know what you were talking about
did that really look like crying to you?
laugh.gif

i had to look back at my previou posts to see what you were talking about

and fyi shoes were made to WEAR

is that why nike makes them?

Originally Posted by nikehead214

Not sure if anyone posted this but just got off the phone with Eastbay. The Lebrons ASG are in and are shipping out now, and they're still waiting on the Kobes ASG. She said they should be in later today so check back tomorrow to see if they shipped. I copped both, so I gotta wait =/

Yep, that's what they said to me as well.

Back
Top Bottom