OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Out in Vegas vacationing. Stopped at Niketown. These were in the case and bunches of boxes in the back

releasing next month, AUG

Originally Posted by spoiledfeet

Originally Posted by Kobetafr

Originally Posted by nike4KJA05

Originally Posted by Kobetafr

Hey guys

buddy of mine saw the UWR Kobe V's at Footlocker in Times Square NYC.
did he see the regular usa colorway as well?

I believe he didn't see the regular USAs.

Here's a pic he sent me. He lives in NYC I live in Toronto, Canada so sorry for the BB pics.

Do I see the Big Stage away?!?!
eek.gif
Those are the blackouts.

guess i'm going to miss the UWR's and the big stages if they release in August. back to sea again for me that month.
ohwell.gif

damn that red heel just looks terrible like its not supposed to be there like they ran out of navy material...

Originally Posted by NobleKane

damn that red heel just looks terrible like its not supposed to be there like they ran out of navy material...
QFT!

UWR makes the GR USA look like straight trash...

This might be in the wrong forum but:

I currently wear a size 11 on my V's, Im planning to get KobeIV's should I get the same size as my V's or size up? Thanks!

Probably cause he didn't use the flash, but I thought the USA's never had 3m at all. The eyestay part does have a different shine when exposed to light much like the Ace's eyestay.

i mentioned this a few pages back but never got an answer.

i see a ton of pairs on ebay with both navy heel and red heel.

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

i mentioned this a few pages back but never got an answer.

i see a ton of pairs on ebay with both navy heel and red heel.
The one with the red mesh on the heel is the one that's releasing.
The blue ones on ebay are just a pic of the sample version although the UWR that are supposed to be a HOH release have the blue mesh on the heel.

called HOH Houston again this morning, said Big Stages were only an LA release? im going up there in a few, to see if they have them, because when i caled about the ACES they said they didnt have any in stock, went up there the same day and got my size.. Hopefully ill have the same result for these bad boys

C'mon Finals... where you at? lol

im hearing the weekend on the EA (50%) off... nothing confirmed as of yet.

I hate how nike is just throwing shoes out with no notice... like those oly jordan 7's

people better have money stashed or something

Originally Posted by moneyallthetime

Originally Posted by KobeShakur24

just spoke with hoh la, big stages aren't in as of now

...but aren't they supposed to be getting them today? If they get them, they're selling them today, right? Hm...
the way it sounded was it is unlikely they were gettin em today, the lady told me they were supposed to get em today, but they got a shipment and it wasn't in them, i have no idea how informed she is, or whoever that was working there that said the 17th, i think they are just as clueless as us, but im sure once they get em they are going on sale i posted a link earlier to a website that sold out of big stages. i'm hoping that the nike rep that sounded informed that told me these would be a ndc quickstrike was right

Back
Top Bottom