OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

look on ebay for the vdays. since they hit outlets, ebay sellers bought em in bulk and just threw them up on there.

nice pick up KB8V.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ReyMax

Las Americas in San Diego had a fsr of the Vdays last time I checked for 89.99619 428 8849

well....so much for stock locator with nike....the said vdays are all sold out.....I called Las Americas ^^ and they still have my size 11.5....but for $100
eyes.gif
.......just did a phone order
tired.gif
...these shoes are addicted...
laugh.gif

My recent pick ups.  Got them all for $60 or less each.
k3sz93.jpg

x1czsw.jpg

Thought I'd post these here since I can't find the ID thread.
5/2/11 - Ordered
5/4/11 - Started Manufacturing
5/16/11 - Shipped
5/20/11 - Delivered
314y14z.jpg

2njbw9i.jpg

24zfazs.jpg

White or red laces??  or maybe navy?
6f9mj4.jpg

ogvwwi.jpg

shine- nice pick ups.

for me personally, the POPs are like the hidden/lost favorite of the V's if that makes sense.

Any luck finding any V's in sz 9 for less than $60? Was looking in the outlet thread. Looking for any color maybe even the blackouts. Thanks fellas

^^I would like to know of any outlet or factory store with Vs as well....I remember seeing some months ago but they were going for like $80..
Haven't seen any recently...

Originally Posted by kob8

^^I would like to know of any outlet or factory store with Vs as well....I remember seeing some months ago but they were going for like $80..
Haven't seen any recently...

ross had the V chinas for $49.99 and some nordstrom rack have some Vs for $54.99. you just have to get lucky. it's like treasure hunting...i love it.

What in the world....You can't even get one shoe for 80$ in this market. All I'm asking is one pair of big stages away. This can't be life.

Back
Top Bottom