OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

555fresh that is SO WEAK it aint even funny, i saw a FSR at about 8 10 - 8 15pm there last night, they even had a pair on an aisle end cap

i have no fait hin tryin these spots via telephone, none

555fresh - that's a bummer. i was going to call in a few to check my size too. 

finally got a pair of TB navy/white pair for $67 shipped. amped for them to get in!

23phorlife, your the man. Got the pops and aways for 32+tax+shipping each. Gonna wear pops casually and ball the aways. Thanks alot. Sz 10.5 btw.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

23phorlife, your the man. Got the pops and aways for 32+tax+shipping each. Gonna wear pops casually and ball the aways. Thanks alot. Sz 10.5 btw.

ahhh very nice,my pleasure !,  i knew the POP's would still be there man. real glad i could help

thinkin bout goin back tonight for another pair of Aways just cause that price is so nice

Originally Posted by 23phorlife

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

ahhh very nice,my pleasure !,  i knew the POP's would still be there man. real glad i could help

thinkin bout goin back tonight for another pair of Aways just cause that price is so nice

Yea I was only getting the pops at first then decided I'd get another pair of aways too. Already have them but I wear them casually. Plus I'm not gonna find a better pair of ball shoes for $45.

Does anyone know the exact length of the laces for ZKV? I'm buying some Miles Davis within the next few days and I want to put either black, white, or grey laces in them.

Since I did a collection shot for another thread I did one with all the Kobe's I own

al5lck.jpg

avotqd.jpg

r0ngog.jpg

DLEE...nice

JFM..congrats on the BSs!

Ed...dope IDs, and even doper socks
tongue.gif

wore IDs yesterday for the 4th.
v7zkue.jpg

Damn, which one of you guys got that pair of VNDS sz 13 Dark Knights off Ebay for $100 Sunday. (As I curse to myself over and over for forgetting to bid)

Ordered a pair of the Blackouts for $64 shipped from the Ohio outlet the other day. Can't wait, I really like the blackout Kobe V. I wear them to work.
My outlet has them for $99 which was too high. $64 is just rightttttttt

^
the zkv that stand out the most for me in that collection:
-del sol
-BL
-inline
-DK

they look so different from the rest. NICE COLLECTION!

posted in the outlet thread but wanted yall to see as well:

Nike Factory Store
North Charleston, SC

(843) 744-3966

1zmjbb9.jpg

Originally Posted by AJ27526

posted in the outlet thread but wanted yall to see as well:

Nike Factory Store
North Charleston, SC

(843) 744-3966

1zmjbb9.jpg

this is the ugliest Kobe I've ever seen.....just my nickel!

Back
Top Bottom