OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

xgkyz4.jpg

Ontario mills Nike factory outlet

Fsr

Finally copped a pair thanks to this info.

Thanks thapointguy and the S the L the for the coupon code too. I missed da orange tb's. Got the var purple though.

Originally Posted by NTLA 85

Thanks thapointguy and the S the L the for the coupon code too. I missed da orange tb's. Got the var purple though.

x2. picked up the INLINES for my bro.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Alssports has different c/w TBs in scattered sizes and Wolf Grey, size 11 for $37.80 shipped.

pimp.gif
got my wolf grey's and some hyperfuse lows for $51 shipped

Thats what sup everybody taking advantage of the sale and coupon. I follow their site all the time but a week or so they had everything back to normal price then all of a sudden a huge price drop. This place has better deals than nike outlets once in awhile. Soon enough we'll see VIs on there when the VII drops.

^^Clean Gentry!
That white splatter can go on any of the TBs

x2. picked up the INLINES for my bro.

Didn't see the inlines!!!
I was running late for work, and was only able to cop some TBs.
I have a feeling a few of us are going to have cancelled orders by Mon.
ohwell.gif

kobe v's are up on alssports again. i was lucky enough to get a pair....but they ain't around $30, LOL. Goodluck!

nice.....wish I'd have scooped up a pair for $30....even the current $77 is not "that" bad...

I still have yet to get a shipping confirmation. I don't even think my card has been charged yet. Still hoping it goes through. The site listed 6 in stock when I ordered.

got my package but got DRAFT DAYS instead of INLINES.

anyone get the INLINES? or they describe the colorway wrong.

Been lookin for a pair of Vs or IVs for under $50 for months to workout in. Sadly missed out on the AlsSports. ANy other sites?

Originally Posted by myselfonline

I still have yet to get a shipping confirmation. I don't even think my card has been charged yet. Still hoping it goes through. The site listed 6 in stock when I ordered.
My order ended up being canceled. Well, I ordered a pair of Wolf Greys and a pair of purple TBs. The purple TBs were out of stock. I don't understand how this happened, when they were shown in stock when I ordered, and my size was also in stock this afternoon or yesterday, for $77.

My order ended up being canceled. Well, I ordered a pair of Wolf Greys and a pair of purple TBs. The purple TBs were out of stock. I don't understand how this happened, when they were shown in stock when I ordered, and my size was also in stock this afternoon or yesterday, for $77.
I order a pair last night and a pair of running shoes. The running shoes' tracking # was emailed to me, but not the Kobe Vs. I think their system must had an error and I think I also won't get the Kobe Vs.

Got my confirmation for Wolf Grey's
pimp.gif
. Ordered mine Saturday if it helps to those who are still waiting for confirmation

Back
Top Bottom