OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by retrojumpan

Im lazy cuz I dont go on ebay to check for UPC codes and I came to ask in the kobe thread instead.
keep driving up your post count...14k isnt enough.

Nah, you're lazy cuz your coming in the Kobe thread asking for a favor, then get upset when no one is answering your question, like if you are obligated for an answer. 

It's an answer you can get, if you just google it, but I guess it's too much to do.  That's all.

Oh and sure, I really post to drive up my post count, what are you gonna have for me when I get to 14k, since you care so much about my post count?   Trophy?  Cookie? 

Back to the topic.

Thats the point...I did google it....nothing comes up for the UPC....the only thing i found was the thread here for upc/sku...and it wasnt there either just the sku.
why dont you go google it and see if the UPC comes up.  I dont post in these forums unless I have to, I didn't know where else to get the UPC and i didnt think of ebay...excuse me If i get frustrated after asking 3 times with no one responding to help.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by ReturnBama

Aways came in today, how does the shipping method look?

shoes were not harmed thank God, guess that's what I get for trying to save on ebay

what I have so far, just sold my ASG and I have Dukes on the way from a more reliable source
Thats messed up
mad.gif

How hard wouldve it been to put them in a different box?

If you dont mind me asking are Kobes hard to find in Birmingham? Because the Aways are still relatively easy to find at retail stores. You couldve walked into Foot Locker with that code and got them for 105-110.

sorry. but this had me lmao
roll.gif

prob the worst pack job in the history of packjobs lol
from the looks of it, he did more damage, himself, than the delivery service!!

Originally Posted by ReturnBama

Aways came in today, how does the shipping method look?

shoes were not harmed thank God, guess that's what I get for trying to save on ebay

what I have so far, just sold my ASG and I have Dukes on the way from a more reliable source
Thats messed up
mad.gif

How hard wouldve it been to put them in a different box?

If you dont mind me asking are Kobes hard to find in Birmingham? Because the Aways are still relatively easy to find at retail stores. You couldve walked into Foot Locker with that code and got them for 105-110.

I have never seen Kobes here at all except for the ones I own, I never saw the IV at all, I don't go to shoe stores very often cuz we don't get anything but I have been meaning to look for the V

The box was even more damaged after I took all the tape off
mad.gif

^^seriously. who think its ok to ship like that? That picture is mind boggling to me. I would be so mad if I got a pair of kicks like that and I am someone who could generally care less about the box. That is totally unacceptable though. I would definitely send the seller a pic and just be like "really?"

Originally Posted by GZA73

To my surprise! Yes they finally got mens size.
I like the Yellow laces on the Aways G!  Nice.. I might need to get some laces off you.
These damn KOBES are too addicting.

Originally Posted by retrojumpan

Thats the point...I did google it....nothing comes up for the UPC....the only thing i found was the thread here for upc/sku...and it wasnt there either just the sku.
why dont you go google it and see if the UPC comes up.  I dont post in these forums unless I have to, I didn't know where else to get the UPC and i didnt think of ebay...excuse me If i get frustrated after asking 3 times with no one responding to help.

Alright man, no harm.   Shouldn't have jumped on you like that. 

Code is always on the bar code of the box if you can't find actual inside tag pics.

000 91201 98701 6

So are those Homes hitting stores? I am ready for two pairs of those. Second best colorway of the V's behind the Aways.

Laker colorways>all other V's.

Damnit Gza....why you gotta go and post pics like that...I was planning on passing on the homes. Did foot locker get em? I might have to stop by and take a look at em in person...

Originally Posted by marley

^^seriously. who think its ok to ship like that? That picture is mind boggling to me. I would be so mad if I got a pair of kicks like that and I am someone who could generally care less about the box. That is totally unacceptable though. I would definitely send the seller a pic and just be like "really?"

I recieved packages like that...Back in 2005, a guy send me some Infrared VIs and Flint IXs like that( All taped up with no double boxing).  The box wasnt crumpled like that because I think the old Jordan boxes were a little more sturdier than the new orange Nike boxes. I didnt think much of it because I havent been able to keep all my shoe boxes due to moving cross country and such.

Originally Posted by marley

I recieved packages like that...Back in 2005, a guy send me some Infrared VIs and Flint IXs like that( All taped up with no double boxing).  The box wasnt crumpled like that because I think the old Jordan boxes were a little more sturdier than the new orange Nike boxes. I didnt think much of it because I havent been able to keep all my shoe boxes due to moving cross country and such.
Yeah man I remember back when a company would just slap some tape and a label on a pair of Jordans and send them in the box.  If they did that nowadays they would be stolen before they ever left the Post Office lol.  My cool grey XI's still have the original invoice and packing slip right on the shoebox as they were shipped from the UK in just the Jordan box.  haha can you imagine shipping a pair of cool grey XI's today like that.

Yes your local FTL should be getting anyday. These were actually at Footaction. I was surprised.

Sounds like those homes are about a month ahead of schedule. Man I cant wait to get my hands on them.

the aways are the best GRs released to date...no contest...I want to see the homes in person...!

With all the different responses, this is why this shoe is so popular. So many great colorways of a great shoe unlike another Nike sig shoe [cough] LeBron!

^ I'm just not a big fan of wearing black shoes off the court but the away colorway is definitely appreciated. 

i wonder if homes will be excluded from that 30 off 100 coupon.....hmm.....

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

i wonder if homes will be excluded from that 30 off 100 coupon.....hmm.....

Took the thoughts right out of my head... I just copped the aways with the coupon, and I was planning on hitting up a different FTL and copping those homes.

Back
Top Bottom