OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by jdub562

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

never wear them wrote:

FrenchBlue23 wrote:

I see that the condition is on Team Kobe, you had to be rocking those Adidas FRObe's huh? ?
laugh.gif

I never rocked them because, one they were adidas, and two, they were not my cup of tea.  

I was a die hard Kobe fan back then... So it was a must.

Still hunting for more of the Adidas kicks but...

a lil off topic from ZKV but hey, it's still kobe shoes lol.

Those purple Adidas are too nice.

they have a penny 2 feel to them

^^chill man...they'll be a GR and will be available for a few weeks easy.

EASTBAY REP........I was wondering if Eastbay will get the Del Sols? If so I need to buy a giftcard so I'm sure I don't spend the $$ on something else
nerd.gif
thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by s dubl

EASTBAY REP........I was wondering if Eastbay will get the Del Sols? If so I need to buy a giftcard so I'm sure I don't spend the $$ on something else
nerd.gif
thanks in advance.

Someone said here i believe, that they would buy a pair of kobes with the $30 off coupon footlocker has and then trade them for the pops when they release.  That is an awesome idea, and i might actually do that but i will be trading in for the del sols.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

nerd.gif
thanks in advance.

Someone said here i believe, that they would buy a pair of kobes with the $30 off coupon footlocker has and then trade them for the pops when they release.  That is an awesome idea, and i might actually do that but i will be trading in for the del sols.

is it perfectly okay to do that? so if i buy a pair of v-days or inlines and wait til june for the del sols i can just walk in w/o a receipt and exchange them for del sols?

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

nerd.gif
thanks in advance.

is it perfectly okay to do that? so if i buy a pair of v-days or inlines and wait til june for the del sols i can just walk in w/o a receipt and exchange them for del sols?

It is a long time, im not too sure about it.  If there still full price then prob yea.  But if the pair your trading in is on sale they might try and only give you the amount its on sale for.  Ive exchanged a pair of ivs i bought for cheap online at a footlocker but it was for the same pair just a bigger sz.  Guy wasnt gonna do it though cause it didnt have the footlocker sticker on it.  They def wont deny the exchange because theyll see its from footlocker, its just a matter of if they give full price for it. 

yeah you can. just hope they dont go on sale... they'll give you what the shoe is worth. or buy em and return em and get store credit....

I might do that exchange when the POPs release. I don't think the Vdays or Inlines will be on sale by then.

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

I might do that exchange when the POPs release. I don't think the Vdays or Inlines will be on sale by then.

Nice idea GZA. Might pickup some Inlines or V-days w/the $30 coupon & then exchange for another pair. It's like buying a gift card lol

Originally Posted by never wear them

yeah you can. just hope they dont go on sale... they'll give you what the shoe is worth. or buy em and return em and get store credit....

/
   Store credit is def the safest bet.  I think im do 3.  One for the del sols, and 2 other backups.  Can i use footlocker store credit at HOH?  That would be great if/when they drop the finals pack.

Originally Posted by hotbutter

Originally Posted by ChoSTARR

if you really think about it,
you can make argue that Newbs make as much clutter as "veteran" members,

just different types of clutter...........
newbs = "where can i get this", "how does it fit" , etc etc
veteran= pointless shoutouts, inside jokes, etc etc (ESP. in the kobe thread)

so i really dont get it when yall complain about clutter, its inevitable in PUBLIC forums.

at least newbs dont complain about "clutter" like vets do, little do they know theyre just adding to it byy complaining
eyes.gif
for real man i mean ive been a member for a couple of months now, but i have been coming to nketalk for years. so i guess im still a newbe but then again everybody was at one point in time. all in all im in here for info, ask questions, comment on ppls shoes clothes etc. n try not to make an ++* of my self cuz ppl get burned on here lol.

Originally Posted by Lex Venture

Originally Posted by hotbutter

Originally Posted by ChoSTARR

if you really think about it,
you can make argue that Newbs make as much clutter as "veteran" members,

just different types of clutter...........
newbs = "where can i get this", "how does it fit" , etc etc
veteran= pointless shoutouts, inside jokes, etc etc (ESP. in the kobe thread)

so i really dont get it when yall complain about clutter, its inevitable in PUBLIC forums.

at least newbs dont complain about "clutter" like vets do, little do they know theyre just adding to it byy complaining
eyes.gif
for real man i mean ive been a member for a couple of months now, but i have been coming to nketalk for years. so i guess im still a newbe but then again everybody was at one point in time. all in all im in here for info, ask questions, comment on ppls shoes clothes etc. n try not to make an ++* of my self cuz ppl get burned on here lol.
Same here bro. Some people suffer from the "Holier Than Thou" complex just pay them no mind. On a public forum like this both "newbs" and "vets" are going to post ridiculous things just ignore those. Now back to the V's.

never wear them wrote:

/
   Store credit is def the safest bet.  I think im do 3.  One for the del sols, and 2 other backups.  Can i use footlocker store credit at HOH?  That would be great if/when they drop the finals pack.

HOH will not let you use store credit, GF, exchanges on exclusive released kicks.

Originally Posted by GZA73

never wear them wrote:

/

HOH will not let you use store credit, GF, exchanges on exclusive released kicks.

Yup. I was going to exchange a pair of ASG's I had left over for the ACE's but they said it was a no go.

Don't know if this is already mentioned but the snake shirts are on NDC in 3 different colors.

Can we drop the "newb" vs "vet" debate...
eyes.gif

back to the shoes....

Not much fuss on the homes...don't hear much talk or many pics of em. I still haven't seen em in person. My foot locker as of last weekend still haven't received em.

Originally Posted by matas2u

Finally arrived today 3 day shippng $111.76 with my $30 VIP coupon  
wink.gif

my least favorite kobe V so far.  but glad to see another volk owner on here!

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

Originally Posted by matas2u

Finally arrived today 3 day shippng $111.76 with my $30 VIP coupon  
wink.gif

my least favorite kobe V so far.  but glad to see another volk owner on here!

Agreed!!!!! I have a set of VOLK's on rotation for my track wheels... Along with a set of BBS E88's, CCW's and my OZ Racing (RUF) wheels... Your Z in the avatar? Nice

Back
Top Bottom