OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by alan3un

my question got lost a few pages back so i thought i'd ask again..
"anyone know if the del sols will be dropping on nikeshop.com? its the only place i can use the nike voucher unfortunately... i was going to pick up another pair of aways after i returned my old ones (there was a crack in the carbon fiber) but they ran out of 9.5s and a representative told me the colorway is discontinued. fml."
They should drop on NDC. You'll just have to wait on it's release date in June

sorry, i'm a complete newbie when it comes to the terminology on the forum. what would NDC stand for?

Originally Posted by toosmoove29

Pics from kenlu. It's pretty safe to say I'll be doubling up on these.
dope.....these are a must have
tongue.gif

I just got my POP. Even though a lot people were hating on it i still copped one coz i like it... it looks real good on the court IMO specially with black socks and it goes well with my team uni.

People will learn to appreciate it when it's gone. I love my POPs just saying...

Whoa..i can't say this enough but the USAs might crack my top 3..might even b better than the DKs..

the USA's are looking nice in those pics!! i like how the blue is all shiny!!

just got my homes and aces today!
smile.gif
sooo nice!!! haha then i saw my aways and realized that the nike check is almost all ripped and coming off on the right pair.. probably scuffed from the gym floor.. makes me weary to play in the DK's tonight...

Yeah I wish they wouldve released the snakeskin POP with a yellow swoosh.

Has anybody in the US, spotted the Del sols yet?

You think the CD/snakeskin will be the Finals cw? I'll probably swing by a FTL and see if they have the Del Sols.

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

You think the CD/snakeskin will be the Finals cw? I'll probably swing by a FTL and see if they have the Del Sols.

One can only hope!  They need to release those, they are too hot to just be samples. 

Del Sol's should be showing up sometime next week, from what I hear.  

im glad that version released instead of the snakeskin print, saved me some money.  but i like those USA ones more than i ever thought I would. another id pair, usa, miles davis, 2 del sols all still to come.....that will make 16 pairs of V's ughhh lol

Originally Posted by PlaybaLL

wearin my dks right now
Dang, you've got tiny feet.  8.5?  Double your size, and you've got mine.  Size 17!!! LOL.  Sick Dks, I've only have a pair of ID Vs.

Snakeskin POPs would be nice for a Finals shoe. Maybe a white pair too like they did with the 4.  Gotta get there first though.

someone posted this coupon for 20% off on eastbay in the nike socks thread...LKS1FAB2. works on the inlines valentines and aways.

Back
Top Bottom