OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by never wear them

busting these out today...
Nice E. Damn is that a new cam? 
nerd.gif
 Quality looks different... 

yeah, got a T2i... my girl got it for me as a gift.

and i thought the cam i had before was good... this one = 
pimp.gif

nerd.gif

pimp.gif

madd jealous at the BS'....
and I saw the pinks displayed in like 2 different areas in the HoH.....
makes me assume they still had some lying around.....unless it was just for show...
I remember walking in to HoH when the USC IV's released and they still had my size in pair of del sol's....
all you gotta do is ask.

nice ids flint!

The kobes from KB24 need some purple....i like the ones from the parade better..

i dont get it.. cant people tell that those 5's up there that look like the BS Homes with an emphasized base graphic are most likely fake?....they share the same shape as all the other fake 5's.
sorry if im stating the obvious.

nerd.gif

pimp.gif

edwin what kind of camera is it??? model and name i may have to add that to my wishlist

Been a while..  Went to HOHLA and picked up the Aces.  They had no more 9s or 10s (from what I asked). Had all the attention %#$## cyber gear and some Kobe code shorts/shirts.  I didn't see the Rice Homes or the Think Pinks which I thought was weird......

Anyways, I took a quick pic two people in front of me in line.

Some Kobe Is and Lower Merion IVs.

PS: BS Aways are so ugly... I'm glad I sold mine for $410.

Originally Posted by abstractability

Been a while..  Went to HOHLA and picked up the Aces.  They had no more 9s or 10s (from what I asked). Had all the attention %#$## cyber gear and some Kobe code shorts/shirts.  I didn't see the Rice Homes or the Think Pinks which I thought was weird......

Anyways, I took a quick pic two people in front of me in line.

Some Kobe Is and Lower Merion IVs.

PS: BS Aways are so ugly... I'm glad I sold mine for $410.
Damn those Adidas Kobe bring back memory

its a Canon T2i... it aint no $2000 cam but its
pimp.gif

I'm barely scratching the surface with it...  
can i have your old camera?  LOL

Is that Tony in the Kobe 1s?

Originally Posted by jmizzo

Haha yeah.  They were MY Kobe Is at first.... wait, actually they were jkballer's Kobe Is at first..  That shoe is being passed around like a jersey shore girl.
smh.gif

Haha yeah.  They were MY Kobe Is at first.... wait, actually they were jkballer's Kobe Is at first..  That shoe is being passed around like a jersey shore girl.
smh.gif

Yea they were mine at first but they werent my size
frown.gif

...so they got passed to abstract who I guess passed them along too. I'm not trying to fire shots here but did you lose them in a 1on1 game like the Del Sols?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jkballer5

smh.gif

frown.gif

...so they got passed to abstract who I guess passed them along too. I'm not trying to fire shots here but did you lose them in a 1on1 game like the Del Sols?
laugh.gif

Damn.  We got comedian Josh over here.   Naa I didn't lose them on a 1on1 game.  I resold them to Mugen for $220.

happy.gif

that's strang ab that they didn't have the think pinks (not even on display?)...
maybe after I told all the workers there how FOUL they were, they took them off.... =) ....

Originally Posted by jkballer5

smh.gif

frown.gif

laugh.gif

Damn.  We got comedian Josh over here.   Naa I didn't lose them on a 1on1 game.  I resold them to Mugen for $220.

happy.gif

LOL - No I have a DS pair and wanted a pair to rock so I traded Adrian the Del Sols that I won for this pair instead....

i must have a lollipop on my forehead bc i got suckered and bought the UWR...i should have known what i was getting myself into when i asked for my size lol o wells, at least i have a zkv USA color now. too bad i just returned the kobe WBF shirt i bought that same day thinking i wasnt going to pick up the USA or UWR cw but fate has it nike gets my money one way or another.

4c23559de52c3cfd1781fd4533a05989d0ca4bb.jpg

bonus: the backpacks were for the pickup thread....got the kobe backpack last week of aug during NDC clearance sale for the cheap and the black nike largemouth basketball bag came in just today...im stoked. imo the blk bag is better than the kobe bag since it can hold a lot more stuff i.e. bball and shoes with much ease and still lots of room after...plus it has a good insulated side pocket for drinks

btw NADAL is winning
pimp.gif
go rafa!!

^^^ DOWN WITH NADAL!! lol

nice backpacks though man

and UWR still hasnt grown on me..but maybe for the right price

GO Djokovic!

Back
Top Bottom