OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by DFABIX

$80 is a steal for that ugly pos..... =)
......now if the USA's dip to $80? sheeeeeit!

USAs are $80 at the Shiekhs around my way

hey GZA, if you ever get a chance and stop by shiekhs again.can you ask them for their sku number for the USA kobes. maybe we the rest can order them from that store.

Originally Posted by gzagenius

hey GZA, if you ever get a chance and stop by shiekhs again.can you ask them for their sku number for the USA kobes. maybe we the rest can order them from that store.
First you steal the name, now you want the shoes too?..... j/k.
Better roll thru a shiekhs soon then huh?....why am I so late?

Originally Posted by DFABIX

gzagenius wrote:

First you steal the name, now you want the shoes too?..... j/k.
Better roll thru a shiekhs soon then huh?....why am I so late?

laugh.gif
ive used this name for a wu forum in 99-2000

^^^^ahhhhh so you resold the name to GZA?.... =)

I'm just being dumm, thanks for the heads up GZA....

$80 USA's....I'm lookin' for ya.

not familiar with shiekhs....do they take phone orders?
Yeah if someone could post the shiekhs sku for the USA's, i'd love to pick them up for $80!

damn fail on the 5 rings at shiekhs. i went to the one in main place mall in santa ana asked the guy to stock locate and said he could not do it...what kinda bs is that? i ended up calling fox hills mall and the biggest size they had was a 10. i need a 11.5/12. guess ill have to wait for the inks now
frown.gif

Originally Posted by m23airj0rdan23j

damn fail on the 5 rings at shiekhs. i went to the one in main place mall in santa ana asked the guy to stock locate and said he could not do it...what kinda bs is that? i ended up calling fox hills mall and the biggest size they had was a 10. i need a 11.5/12. guess ill have to wait for the inks now
frown.gif

That is BS from the Shiekh in Santa Ana. I just walked into a local Shiekh and asked to locate one. He found my size from NorCal and just picked them up today...

Originally Posted by JuStKiCkS21

frown.gif

That is BS from the Shiekh in Santa Ana. I just walked into a local Shiekh and asked to locate one. He found my size from NorCal and just picked them up today...
so was the sku and info on the receipt correct? im glad then that i could pick these up for retail
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by gzagenius

frown.gif

so was the sku and info on the receipt correct? im glad then that i could pick these up for retail
glasses.gif

It was a correct sku#. your order should be okay...

Originally Posted by never wear them

Thanks Kid Lebron! Got myself another 5rings. Dude had me on a mission! All good. 'Preciate it again dawg.
lmao, my team was like some dude just stole your shoes, glad u got em without my coaches getting mad
laugh.gif

frown.gif

i went to shiekhs and they didn't have any in NorCal...only in SO cal and one store in nevada.

I hope Kobe wears the 5 Rings some more this season, but I doubt he will. They look so sweet on the court.

Any place other than ndc have the home del sols yet? I haven't seen them at local footlockers yet, and there not on Eastbay. Anyone remember hearing if Eastbay is getting them?

Wore my 5rings for the first time today, man I really do love them as well... A bunch of us didn't realize until we saw them in person, but they sure are strikingly gorgeous IMO.. Here's a pic without/with flash, and then my Ink's in which I wore to the gym... As soon as I get my Away BS, and then my Da Vinci's in which I sourced, i'll be taking a nice group photo
smile.gif

5rings.jpg

5rings2.jpg

inksx.jpg

BTW, does anyone know how many 'Throw It Down, Shannon Brown's' were produced, and in what sizes?? I would love to find a pair of those.. Only came across one pair for sale, but unfortunately they were a 9.5 :/

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

Wore my 5rings for the first time today, man I really do love them as well... A bunch of us didn't realize until we saw them in person, but they sure are strikingly gorgeous IMO.. Here's a pic without/with flash, and then my Ink's in which I wore to the gym... As soon as I get my Away BS, and then my Da Vinci's in which I sourced, i'll be taking a nice group photo
smile.gif

5rings.jpg

5rings2.jpg

inksx.jpg
The Inks are definitely more "rockable" when it comes to casual wear.
The 5-Rings are great for summer-wear, with shorts and a colorful tee... but with jeans and a polo, not so much, IMHO.

Back
Top Bottom