OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Originally Posted by Lex Venture

whats up guys can someone please post a pic of the 2k10's im not really sure which one they are. thanks in advance.
It's on page 1 below the Chaos.

Thanks man i checked it but those are the aways why are ppl calling them the 2k10's

whats up guys can someone please post a pic of the 2k10's im not really sure which one they are. thanks in advance.

Thanks man i checked it but those are the aways why are ppl calling them the 2k10's
They're the same, some people call them Aways, some call them 2k10's. 

They're the same, some people call them Aways, some call them 2k10's. 

Well thats new to me but thanks for clearing it up for me man.

^^theyre only called the 2k10s because the first time he was seen/pictured wearing the aways was at an NBA2k10 event.

Originally Posted by s dubl

^^theyre only called the 2k10s because the first time he was seen/pictured wearing the aways was at an NBA2k10 event.

haha thanks for finally explaining that shaun, i was confused for a very long time as to why and never cared to ask.  thanks

no prob Drew.

am I starting to regret passing on UWRs? That pic up there is nice......

no prob Drew.

You feelit too Shaun?... They just looked too plain compared to the USAs.
I won't even try to get em tho. Ain't gon' lose any sleep over 'em.

Originally Posted by never wear them

no prob Drew.

I remember debating the USA vs UWR multiple times..lol

Glad I doubled up on the UWR and never touched the USA's.

I think the red lace tips look good in that pics...wont lose sleep over a pair either. Im content at this point with my Vs. Im ready for the VIs.

personally think the GR US CW looked better than the UWR, maybe becuz im not a big fan of laser graphiced shoes...

the only pairs i still feel salty are the lower merion and DK... they are so dam nice... Kobe VIs with those colorway should no way to compete with Kobe Vs ( even though the VIs with those colorways are not out yet, but i imagined it)
i sold my lower merion not long ago... so regretted... oh man...

can someone school me about the da vinci? i missed out on the post when they released, i had totally no idea why they called it da vinci, when and where they released... whts the theme?!
thanks in advance

thanks gza73. i sold my UWRs due to the fact what NWT said..they look to plain.lol still a very nice shoe.

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Originally Posted by never wear them

no prob Drew.

I remember debating the USA vs UWR multiple times..lol

Glad I doubled up on the UWR and never touched the USA's.

pimp.gif
same here

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

personally think the GR US CW looked better than the UWR, maybe becuz im not a big fan of laser graphiced shoes...

the only pairs i still feel salty are the lower merion and DK... they are so dam nice... Kobe VIs with those colorway should no way to compete with Kobe Vs ( even though the VIs with those colorways are not out yet, but i imagined it)

can someone school me about the da vinci? i missed out on the post when they released, i had totally no idea why they called it da vinci, when and where they released... whts the theme?!
thanks in advance
The Da Vinci's released sometime in early March I remember at the Montalban Theater, and there were only 17 pairs raffled off, which makes it the rarest publicly released Kobe V colorway. If you remember from a few years back, there was a Kobe III commercial (here's the link: ) that featured Kobe dressed up like Da Vinci, which is probably where the idea for these came from. Colorwise, if you look at a picture of the Mona Lisa, which is Da Vinci's most famous painting, there is a mix of yellow, greens, and blacks, so if I had to guess, that's where the inspiration for the colorway came from. There was never any really official word, but that was the best guess at the time.

Now that the VI are out and the V is done, how many official CW were public releases? Can someone post a list of all CW's? Thanks!

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

thanks in advance
The Da Vinci's released sometime in early March I remember at the Montalban Theater, and there were only 17 pairs raffled off, which makes it the rarest publicly released Kobe V colorway. If you remember from a few years back, there was a Kobe III commercial (here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vz05yun9100) that featured Kobe dressed up like Da Vinci, which is probably where the idea for these came from. Colorwise, if you look at a picture of the Mona Lisa, which is Da Vinci's most famous painting, there is a mix of yellow, greens, and blacks, so if I had to guess, that's where the inspiration for the colorway came from. There was never any really official word, but that was the best guess at the time.
Friend snapped a pic of Kobe wearing Da Vinci's working out:

IIRC, this was taken before game 5 of the western conference finals last year

I was planning on getting a pair of DK's to add to my collection before posting in here but after seeing the VI I decided to hold off on it. So this is my Kobe V collection (all ID).

sorry if this has been posted already but do these stretch out after you wear them? I tried on my usual size 12 and they were tight. I really didn't want to go to 12.5 since the length was good. Any advice? Thx

you cant. he customized it with a fabric pen i believe. i think he posted the process in the ZK V ID thread

I didn't know Never Wear Them, Edwin was from Texas. chec k out ebay item 260716613507

Back
Top Bottom