OFFICIALLY IN LINE TO VOTE vol. it's time

I'm posted right now on my phone...
pimp.gif

Polls don't open until 7 here.

I got here at 6 and I'm the 39th person in line.

The line is easily 200 or 300 deep behind me.

pimp.gif

Just got back in the crib from voting, me and the fam were out from 6:15....line around the corner
eek.gif

Thank God we went early.

Don't miss out, folks!

Poll opened 45 mins ago...,me and moms thought we was gettin the drop on everyone goin this early, damn line is at least 120 deep...
smh.gif
....line down the block,around the corner, and up the next street....my mom says its never this long this early.....and it moving slow as hell.....jus goes to show...u put a blk faceon that damn ballot and the *#+$#@ will come out to vote...don't matter really what they sayin, *#+$#@ will come out to vote....

i'm leaving right now. wow didnt know itd be so serious this early. i hope my line isn't ridiculous

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

Poll opened 45 mins ago...,me and moms thought we was gettin the drop on everyone goin this early, damn line is at least 120 deep...
smh.gif
....line down the block, around the corner, and up the next street....my mom says its never this long this early.....and it moving slow as hell.....jus goes to show...u put a blk face on that damn ballot and the *#+$#@ will come out to vote...don't matter really what they sayin, *#+$#@ will come out to vote....

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

We ran into my mom's friend and she said she was in line at 5...
smh.gif
....and wasn't even 1st in line....
smh.gif
smh.gif
...like some j's is droppin...
smh.gif

My dude, my moms is always 1st in line but today her (and myself) were 24th-25th...not bad but as soon as we got on line the line materialized behind us likeclockwork
eek.gif
smh.gif

The person who ended up being 1st was there since 4.

Obama won....My man Scottie from Hamilton ave was at the poll voting at 6 AM......this thing is over... Cause if Scottie voted lord knows Obama must be specialcause Scottie's a dirt bag

just got back.

My mom and dad and I went and My mom was saying how her and my grandma were usually first in line and today we were like 15th or 16th in line to start.

crazy turn outs early on, should be an interesting election.

Cmon NTers are made for this. Let's get it (yeeeeaaaah).

And its funny....everyone in line...is black...not one wht, asian, or hispanic person...make u think canarsie is a blk only community....dudes out here takinphotos of the line....lady said she is gonna take a pic of herself voting for obama on her cell...cuz its once in a lifetime moment....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

We ran into my mom's friend and she said she was in line at 5...
smh.gif
....and wasn't even 1st in line....
smh.gif
smh.gif
...like some j's is droppin...
smh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm going later in the afternoon/evening...didn't think it'd be this long this early

FreddyPee wrote:
My man Scottie from Hamilton ave was at the poll voting at 6 AM......this thing is over... Cause if Scottie voted lord knows Obama must be special cause Scottie's a dirt bag

ac21623a70625bd6051659fcf960e25a5e426641.gif

Funny things can happen when skin color is involved.

So when Obama cleans up shop I hope I see an appearance from everyone that said so matter-of-factly "sorry, he aint winning. it just isn't happening,it's not".

Acting overly-dramatic and above the masses in an effort to sound intelligent . . . . . FTL

I have voted in many elections since 2002 and my precinct is very good at moving the lines so I will probably vote whenever between the mornin gand evening.

i just got back from voting. Took me a whole 3 minutes. No waiting in line and no hassle at all. Obama better win or else I'm punching someone out today.

Originally Posted by THE BLUE CAPE

FreddyPee wrote:
My man Scottie from Hamilton ave was at the poll voting at 6 AM......this thing is over... Cause if Scottie voted lord knows Obama must be special cause Scottie's a dirt bag

ac21623a70625bd6051659fcf960e25a5e426641.gif

Funny things can happen when skin color is involved.

n1348134749_108848_9539.jpg

This is Scottie... funny who can feel stupid when jumping to conclusions is involved... NT
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom