OFFICIALLY IN LINE TO VOTE vol. it's time

Yo there's no excuse for not voting today. No one should let themselves get easily discouraged by the long lines, distance to the nearest voting locationor anything else. Whether you're for one candidate or the other, young people need to come out in force and show all these old heads that we shouldn'tbe dismissed so easily when it comes to this electoral process.

And on that note, GO OBAMA!

so i voted! absolutely no line for me .... living in bum +%$* queens FTW
laugh.gif

no obama shirts at the polls, i just seen a group of people get turned away because of their obama shirts,didnt hear the specific reasonbut i heard something about no campaigning at the polls or somethin like that

Just put my vote in....vote those who may not know do not vote for obama on both the democratic and worker families ticket....vote won't count....u gottahit the democratic ticket

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

laugh.gif

I feel sorry for you living in Queens lmao..... hmmm no one on line...must of been at st johns

Originally Posted by FreddyPee

laugh.gif

I feel sorry for you living in Queens lmao..... hmmm no one on line...must of been at st johns
na my neighborhood just has a lot of polling places... i guess
nerd.gif

Got to the poll around 6am...I was about 30th in line
happy.gif
....polls openedat 7...breezed thru casted my ballot...hit up Mickey Ds...made it home by 7:40

I live in Illinois so my GOP vote means nothing. People here have been brainwashed for decades. I am gonna vote anyway though. sigh...

I just cam form the ballots about 100 people were in line after i got out the booth.sh!# is crazy

I'm not voting but its sad that color is one of the reasons why people are voting for him.

well me and my pops thought we would get a jump on everybody and get there early we got there at 5:30 and there was a line
eyes.gif
tired.gif
around the corner
eek.gif
sick.gif

we'll come to find out obama will be voting there and that made everybody else want to vote there or just hung around
indifferent.gif
mad.gif

but the media was out there HEAVY *@!% was crazy, them bright $+% lights at 5:45 is NOT cool
alien.gif
sick.gif

we dont even need to talk about the police
laugh.gif

all in all today is a great day i hope eveybody gets out and vote..............and i may be in the morning newspaper
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Lazy B

I'm not voting but its sad that color is one of the reasons why people are voting for him.
I voted and it's sad that color is one of the reasons why people are not votingfor him.

I voted and it's sad that color is one of the reasons why people are not voting for him.
but the same can be said about both sides so i feel that it evens out in the end

I voted and it's sad that color is one of the reasons why people are not voting for him.
It's too early to argue but you know exactly what I am talking about. These are the same people that don't give a damn about politics ofany kind.

Got there at about 6:10 and was 9th in line
pimp.gif
By the time I left at about 7:10, it was at least 150 deep
eek.gif
eek.gif
BTW, I'm wearing my "IVoted" sticker all week
wink.gif

Got to the polls around 630, and was about 30th in line.

When I came out of the building, the line was around the corner, through the alley, and around the block
eek.gif

Stood in line for 2 hours. Not to bad in GA. It was 3-4 hours before.

Dude behind me was stinkin. He had a roach crawl out of his pants. SMH but his dirty @%% voted.

It's too early to argue but you know exactly what I am talking about. These are the same people that don't give a damn about politics of any kind.
you know what i'm talking about too. but it doesn't matter. we'll see later.

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

Stood in line for 2 hours. Not to bad in GA. It was 3-4 hours before.

Dude behind me was stinkin. He had a roach crawl out of his pants. SMH but his dirty @%% voted.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom