OFFICIALLY IN LINE TO VOTE vol. it's time

Originally Posted by FeelMode

I just got done voting for the first time in my life. Im 29 years old and was convicted of a felony when i was 18. I was told i could never vote. Thanks to the Obama campaign I got off my but and really researched this year and found the loophole i needed in order to restore my voting rights.

I can honestly say i thought i would never in my life even care enough to vote, nor do the research to find out if i ever could.

My experience was about a 30 minute wait here in Los Angeles but i had my family out there with me so it wasnt even bad.

Bring it home Obama!
Pretty cool and good for you. Just don't go committing anymore felonious crimes, ok? Thanks!

GoBama!111

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

I agree, just remember change IS coming..
Just remember you guys voted this man into office

smh.gif

And he'll be YOUR president.

jus got finished voting for the first time, was in and out in about 10 minutes. It amazes me how people act blatantly racist/prejudice. There was 2 whiteladies in front of me where you tell the people your name they go in to vote no problem then the one inspector who was white starts staring at me when I'mtelling the Spanish inspector my name and the white lady goes what's your dob and do u have the card we send out and id on you. So I show her everythig andthen I say how come you didn't ask the previous voters for anything, so she responds by saying you know you could never be to safe.

Thanks guys, this entire political experience has been a life changing experience for many of us, that i'm sure of.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

jus got finished voting for the first time, was in and out in about 10 minutes. It amazes me how people act blatantly racist/prejudice. There was 2 white ladies in front of me where you tell the people your name they go in to vote no problem then the one inspector who was white starts staring at me when I'm telling the Spanish inspector my name and the white lady goes what's your dob and do u have the card we send out and id on you. So I show her everythig and then I say how come you didn't ask the previous voters for anything, so she responds by saying you know you could never be to safe.
smh. I'm way too anxious I just want to go home and watch TV all day (on the election). The last polls that close at 1AM though (I believeAlaska), so it's going to be a while when until the President is announced.

I'm so proud of my grandpa he was afraid to vote because of where he was raised he still had the thought process that "white people don't like itwhen you do stuff like that(vote)".
After a swift cussing out and reality check he called us today and told us he voted for the first time today. Well over 70 years old and finally votedregardless of his fears.
I feel like a proud momma.

laugh.gif
lines weren't that long for me...I told yall the lines wouldshrink at some point today..i only waited like 3 mins

trueblue, sylvester, thanks for telling me tho
laugh.gif

My parents didn't really have to wait in line because they went around noon. There's a lot of waiting during the early morning and afternoon.

Because of my district got to skip ahead of the line and go right in to vote. People were looking pretty salty, but it felt good to be in and out in 2 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom