[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Saying Kevin Love is a little better than David Lee is like saying Kobe's a little better than JR Smith. :lol: :rofl:

Bynum is a little bit better than Mbenga

Phil is a little better than MDA

Bron is a little bit better than Chalmers. :lol:

Good Lord.

David Lee. Dude said David, Lee. :smh:

I couldn't stand all these bron fans becoming lakers fans. I won't stand for it. I rather watch a sub par team for 5 years then deal with those idiots.

Love per 36 minutes. Career, 19.6 pts, 13.8 rebs, 2.2 ast, 22.1 PER :lol:

In 2011 he went 20.4/15.3/2.5 on 47%/85%/41% from the field, free throw line, 3 pt line with a PER of 24.3 At age 22. Flat out ******g ridiculous numbers.

But he didn't win in Minnesota, so, David Lee. :rofl:

Damn CP, youre not overreacting at all

I think your first reply was enough :lol:

but David Lee tho

Last edited:
Hey CP have you ever heard of a guy named David Lee?

Don't know if you have but you should google him. I hear he might be better than Kevin Love.

I'm honestly holding back, serious. :lol:

I'm sure he meant something else, it was a typo or his cat was walking on his keyboard or something.

nelly is such an ignorant idiot. its actually pretty comical how much he was exposed on 1st take with his horrible communication and debate skills. bring back weezy

:lol: at little better than David Lee. Jesus Christ.

Do you actually watch basketball, or.....?

Kevin Love when healthy is one of the 10 best players in the league.

You claiming he's "terrible defensively" is actually he's a little better than middle of the pack defensively. Not quite KG or Ibaka, but not that far behind them. If Ibaka is in that top 20 range, Love is just outside at top 30 range based on his metrics, which at this point I will take over your all caps opinion of his defensive prowess.

When you say he hasn't done anything yet in terms of team, HE PLAYS FOR MINNESOTA MAN. :lol: :lol: Are you freaking serious?

Not one, NOT ONE PERSON, has said let's sign Kevin Love and call it good, everybody has said, get a max this, get a max that, THEN, bring in a Kevin Love who would be a much better upgrade than say a Chris Bosh 3rd wheel type example. Do you get that?

And so you can do some reading up on the topic, the year before last (in which case he had a broken hand twice, which is very very random, but not an ACL or achilles which could be murder on a career) he was FOURTH in the NBA in win shares. Lebron, CP3, Durant, Love.

Now look at those names. 3 of them won a ton of games, on really good teams. Love didn't have a ton of wins, yet his numbers put him 4th in the entire NBA. Now surround him with talent, and what would that do?

David Lee. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Lastly, Paul George is a SF now, not a SG. So he would not be in the backcourt with Wall, and since both are RFA's, you're wasting your time anyways as am I.

Kevin Love is a top 10 player.... Top 10..... He's Not that far off from serge Ibaka & KG Defensively...... the guy who's team has surpassed 30 wins once the ENTIRE time he's been there.... but your gonna sit here and argue win shares on a man who only played 18 ******g games?

KEVIN LOVE is a top 10 player when healthy might be one of the most blasphemus things ive ever saw... your absolutely letting that massive 26 ppg season he had curb your thoughts.

David Lee is a consistent 17, 10, & 3 along with shooting over 50 % all of the last three seasons and not missing more than 20 games over that span... Outside of that one anomaly of a year during the lockout Kevin love is 20, 13 & 2 on 47% shooting and having NO impact on his team winning. NONE they haven't won over 31 games the whole time he was there but Kevin Love is a top 10 player.

You also go on to say nobody said bring in Kevin Love as a first or second option but he's top 10 when healthy?

:rofl: :rofl:

Also lets do a comparison to Blake Griffin who was proposed in a trade and ya'll claimed how much he sucked....

over the past three seasons

Blake Griffin..... 20.4 , 10.4, 3.6 on 53% from the floor
Kevin Love.... 21.5 , 14, 2.2 on 42% Shooting From the floor

One guy sucks yet the other guy is Top 10?

Last edited:
People who even has the thought of us even having a possibility at even attempting to get Lebron is crazy. Lebron will not come to LA. Melo is the more believable choice.

Kevin Love is a top 10 player.... Top 10..... He's Not that far off from serge Ibaka & KG Defensively...... the guy who's team has surpassed 30 wins once the ENTIRE time he's been there.... but your gonna sit here and argue win shares on a man who only played 18 ******g games?

KEVIN LOVE is a top 10 player when healthy might be one of the most blasphemus things ive ever saw... your absolutely letting that massive 26 ppg season he had curb your thoughts.

David Lee is a consistent 17, 10, & 3 along with shooting over 50 % all of the last three seasons and not missing more than 20 games over that span... Outside of that one anomaly of a year during the lockout Kevin love is 20, 13 & 2 on 47% shooting and having NO impact on his team winning. NONE they haven't won over 31 games the whole time he was there but Kevin Love is a top 10 player.

You also go on to say nobody said bring in Kevin Love as a first or second option but he's top 10 when healthy?

roll.gif
roll.gif
I wholeheartedly disagree with everything written in this post I am quoting.  Just absurdity at its finest.  Talking about statistics without context, and then saying Love has no impact on his terrible team winning.  Just silly.  Does David Lee have some huge impact on his team winning that I and the rest of NT is missing?  Did the Warriors not look better against the Nuggets in the playoffs than they looked all season long? 

David Lee wishes he was as good a player as Kevin Love is.

Funny, I see no mention of the 2012-13, 18 game season in ANY of my posts.

So, yeah.....

Like I did say, him breaking his hand and rushing back is meaningless compared to an ACL type injury.
And yes, he is a top ten player, yet we, as Laker fans, wish to build around top 3 type talents, hence him being just a "3rd" wheel in a rebuild.

That's better than using the "10th" best player and building around him with Rudy Gay and Danny Granger, don't you think?

Kevin Garnett was a top 3 player in Minnesota and won jack.
The very year he left to play with a couple better players, he won the title.

So.......stop being unsmart and pointing at the TWolves franchise as to what kind of player Kevin Love is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom