[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I already got the next poll ready to go in my head. This ones gonna be a close one because there's only 2 choices, and they're both great.

I will unveil it tonight.

And no, it's not better veteran NT'er; CP or Ska...although that would be kinda fun :nerd:

Last edited:
I already got the next poll ready to go in my head. This ones gonna be a close one because there's only 2 choices, and they're both great.

I will unveil it tonight.

And no, it's not better veteran NT'er; CP or Ska...although that would be kinda fun :nerd:

C. none of the above.

Last edited:
NEW POLL IS UP.

I figured since HORRY and FISH are the obvious choices for favorite role playing Lakers, we'd see which one of their memorable shots you guys would think is the best.

I decided to throw in my dude Metta into the convo since he just got amnestied.

These are obviously non Super Star moments... I know Magic and Kobe and Shaq each had their own big playoff moments, we will get to those guys in due time. But right now... choose your favorite game winning playoff shot of the last 13 years...

Ron Artest... 2010... the Put-Back against the Suns. :pimp:

Robert Horry... 2002... the 'lucky' 3 dagger :pimp:

Derek Fisher... 2004... 0.4 :pimp:

Make your selection. I'll let this one ride all the way through the weekend. 8)

Last edited:
Horry's led to a title in a series we trailed.

Fish's led to nothing.

Ron's was a tied game, tied series.

Horry changed history. His is more valuable like Shaq was to Samalki Walker.

If you're going by most memorable... 0.4 wins easy... And I was there for the Horry 3

Last edited:
Yes Derek Fisher's shot had the same impact that Samaki Walker did for our franchise.

No, Fisher's shot led to nothing.

Great play, great moment, altered nothing. Won a series, nothing more.

What does that have to do with how memorable the shot was? I don't think the poll asked about the outcome of the season or anything else besides the shot....

Obviously it's all an opinion, but your reasoning is dumb

Last edited:
dfish's shot is as impossible as they come but horry's shot is definitely a lot more memorable to me

Last edited:
Ears :smokin

On another note, Clippers swooped up Byron Mullens. Maybe Lamar took much time deciding?

Last edited:
Mullens signing with the Clippers paves the way for Odom to the Lakers, I think.

Last edited:

Hopefully...and hopefully, he can be 80% of his 2010-11 self.....versatility and length....theres really nobody else at the 4 spot left in FA...that can be had at the vets min...dejuan blair...and LO. Do it, Lam..do it, Mitch (and Jim).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom