[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmm....coulda swore that lal like "reached out" to him.....
Either way...I say just bring him back...hed be in his comfort zone..and with lamar...thats ultra important. Bring him in...give him 15-23 mins a night and hell give u 7/5/3...and some nostalgic moments.

roll.gif

I dont want a 6'8" 260lb flopping coward on my Lakers.
He does not have the priviledge to wear that uniform.

Name on the front > name on the back.
I would back up our 15th man before anyone else in the league.

:lol: at people even entertaining the idea that LeBron would even think about coming to the Lakers...remember all the flack he caught for going to "someone else's team" and joining forces with another superstar (and all the subsequent NT comments about "Larry would've never joined forces with Magic")? **** should be 100x worse if he chose to play alongside Kobe, not to mention Kobe would never agree to play second fiddle like DWade did.

^i like the way you think sStutter. Serious. Please feel welcome to stay in the thread for at least the duration of the season.

It's hard expressing those views all alone, feels lonely around here sometimes.

We can be Batman and Robin, fighting off these repetitive fantasies of LeBron joining our team for the next 16 months.

Last edited:
^i like the way you think sStutter. Serious. Please feel welcome to stay in the thread for at least the duration of the season.

We can be Batman and Robin, fighting off these repetitive fantasies of LeBron joining our team for the next 16 months.
4kxa.jpg
jk

Last edited:

:lol: Sounds good.

And why would LeBron want to increase Kobe's ring count? His signing with the Lakers would just ensure that his ring count, regardless of how many more chips he wins, would be three less than Kobe's for the rest of eternity. People can mention the fact that he increased Wade's ring count, but he's already proven that Wade's behind him on the GOAT rankings, whereas Kobe is still competition.

Lamarcus Alldredge met with Portland officials to discuss future. possibly explore trade scenarios. 

would it be a good idea/fit to look at him now? or simply hold onto the cap space?

Last edited:

u have me 
tired.gif
 any room for alfred?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom