[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
^i like the way you think sStutter. Serious. Please feel welcome to stay in the thread for at least the duration of the season.

It's hard expressing those views all alone, feels lonely around here sometimes.

We can be Batman and Robin, fighting off these repetitive fantasies of LeBron joining our team for the next 16 months.
u have me 
tired.gif

any room for alfred?

:lol: yes you can be Alfred.

There's also room for Batwoman... Anyone good to nominate? :nerd:

Last edited:
^i like the way you think sStutter. Serious. Please feel welcome to stay in the thread for at least the duration of the season.

We can be Batman and Robin, fighting off these repetitive fantasies of LeBron joining our team for the next 16 months.
u have me 
tired.gif

any room for alfred?

:lol: yes you can be Alfred.

There's also room for Batwoman... Anyone good to nominate? :nerd:

CP or SKA

:lol: Sounds good.

And why would LeBron want to increase Kobe's ring count? His signing with the Lakers would just ensure that his ring count, regardless of how many more chips he wins, would be three less than Kobe's for the rest of eternity. People can mention the fact that he increased Wade's ring count, but he's already proven that Wade's behind him on the GOAT rankings, whereas Kobe is still competition.

No. The Wade competition was still pretty big when he joined the Heat.. Same Draft Class... It was also Wade's team in 2010 regardless of what you want to think.. 2013 different story.

And if he went to LA. After Dwight went away from the responsibility and carries the torch and helps Kobe get #6.. His legacy will actually have a he carried Miami, then came to LA and put them over purgatory to another title in a place that value titles and put immense pressure for one...

But if Lebron sees a 3 year dead end in Miami (which there may be).. Wade and Bosh's trade value is Pau like. Can contribute in a big way, but too much to give up. And if Pat takes a low ball offer for either then it's even worse than just keeping them. Doubtful either will decline their player options.. He probably will leave.. And Cavs may have a young team, but that team will be Thunder'd very quickly.. Kyrie will get maxed.. Then they have to make decisions on Waiters, Thompson when people will just outbid on them to either corner Cavs in a tough spot or steal their young players.. Also Gilbert being an all out dbag after Lebron left is probably not to appealing..

Heat, Cavs & Lakers.. There's no one else in the discussion.. No team is perfect for him.. There is much more to be negative about in Miami than there is in Cleveland and Los Angeles going forward.

Will Lebron join the Lakers? Maybe, Maybe not.. I lean on the later... But the notion that it is impossible is not thinking out the situation.

Last edited:
MoonMan legit doesn't like me. Like for real, for real. :lol:

Good times. :smokin

He calls me batwoman again he ain't like me neither. :lol:

CP is ras al ghul before the fountain of youth or whatever its called

I'm not sure if this is good, bad, funny, true, a slight, or what.

I suppose I can be ras al riding the train to his firey death like I'm bout to ride this Lakers season into sure death. :lol:

Essential, it's not gonna happen bro.

I am more certain of it than I was that Dwight was going to be a Rocket.

And you know how certain of that I was.

Reactions: c4
[quote name="L2B"]Essential, it's not gonna happen bro.

I am more certain of it than I was that Dwight was going to be a Rocket.

And you know how certain of that I was.[/quote]I'm w/ this guy.

FWIW, I voted Houston.

Also knew Zimmerman would go unscathed.

There's a reason 'on paper' is a phrase separate from 'reality'.

Last edited:
I only mentioned those two because they've banned headbands on their teams over the years. :lol:

No. The Wade competition was still pretty big when he joined the Heat.. Same Draft Class... It was also Wade's team in 2010 regardless of what you want to think.. 2013 different story.

And if he went to LA. After Dwight went away from the responsibility and carries the torch and helps Kobe get #6.. His legacy will actually have a he carried Miami, then came to LA and put them over purgatory to another title in a place that value titles and put immense pressure for one...

But if Lebron sees a 3 year dead end in Miami (which there may be).. Wade and Bosh's trade value is Pau like. Can contribute in a big way, but too much to give up. And if Pat takes a low ball offer for either then it's even worse than just keeping them. Doubtful either will decline their player options.. He probably will leave.. And Cavs may have a young team, but that team will be Thunder'd very quickly.. Kyrie will get maxed.. Then they have to make decisions on Waiters, Thompson when people will just outbid on them to either corner Cavs in a tough spot or steal their young players.. Also Gilbert being an all out dbag after Lebron left is probably not to appealing..

Heat, Cavs & Lakers.. There's no one else in the discussion.. No team is perfect for him.. There is much more to be negative about in Miami than there is in Cleveland and Los Angeles going forward.

Will Lebron join the Lakers? Maybe, Maybe not.. I lean on the later... But the notion that it is impossible is not thinking out the situation.

Good points, but everything you just said will be outweighed by the fact that he's going to be perceived as the biggest vagina in the history of sports by the media and non-Laker fans if he purposefully teams up with Kobe, the closest thing he's had to a rival so far in his career (don't give me any of that Paul Pierce crap). And I doubt he wants his legacy to just be "another one of the Laker greats," alongside West/Kareem/Magic/Shaq/Kobe, rather than being "the man" in the histories of the Heat and Cavs. I'd be willing to bet anyone $$$ at 9-1 odds that, should Kobe still be on the Lakers from 2014-2015, LeBron won't come.

He sure does look good in the purple and gold though. :lol:

I cannot wait for the news leaks where Kobe tells LeBron he can teach him how to win next summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom