[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys should be able to read the writing on the walls by now also.

Once LeBron does not come here, the media will lay it on REAL THICK, how both Dwight, and LeBron choose to go elsewhere rather than the Lakers.

The media is riding this story all year long, and when Bron doesn't sign, they will immediately have their story written on our "deaths" faster than Brousard can reach his sources. read one of Woj's tweets.

Brace for it accordingly. It will happen.

You guys should be able to read the writing on the walls by now also.

Once LeBron does not come here, the media will lay it on REAL THICK, how both Dwight, and LeBron choose to go elsewhere rather than the Lakers.

The media is riding this story all year long, and when Bron doesn't sign, they will immediately have their story written on our "deaths" faster than Brousard can reach his sources. read one of Woj's tweets.

Brace for it accordingly. It will happen.

I can see it now :smh:

LTB I think that Dwight avy messed you up a lil bit, you're definitely not the only rebel in here fam.

Lebron ain't coming here and it's an embarrassment to Laker fans when we talk like its a legitimate possibility , guys take the word possible and run with it.

Plenty of things are technically possible but I don't see people posting like it can happen, dudes think Lebron is more of a possibility than us making the dam playoffs...ridiculous.

A lot of players dream to be with the Lakers and some dream to beat the Lakers. I feel LBJ is one of those who wants to beat the Lakers. Simple as that...

LTB I think that Dwight avy messed you up a lil bit, you're definitely not the only rebel in here fam.

Lebron ain't coming here and it's an embarrassment to Laker fans when we talk like its a legitimate possibility , guys take the word possible and run with it.

Plenty of things are technically possible but I don't see people posting like it can happen, dudes think Lebron is more of a possibility than us making the dam playoffs...ridiculous.

My bad mayne :lol:
Didn't mean to exclude you.
You're on the same team as well. Nice to see a few more people show their faces and share the same beliefs.

Lakers will work out 29-year-old guard Quincy Douby at the end of this month, league source tells CC.

If we're still looking at PGs after signing Ears, I'd have to think Blake or Meeks are on the trading block.

:x :x :x :x :x

Quincy Douby? **** no

If you hate Steve Blake, you'll still think Steve Blake will look like Allen Iverson compared to this guy.

If they're looking for another guard (which I don't see why) they should be looking into Bobby Brown, Euroleague MVP

Last edited:
Huh? Especially with his contract?
mean.gif

He has 1yr left at 1.5 mil if i'm not mistaken
nerd.gif
cause its a hell of a bargain

why isnt mitch looking at james johnson...

Last edited:
Baron Davis Trying To Make NBA Comeback

Baron Davis has continued to rehab his knee and hopes to return to the NBA this season.

Davis has worked for the New York Knicks over the past year.

"My whole thing is to get in the best shape of my life and by September or October be ready to showcase my talent and try out for whoever I need to try out for," said Davis. "I think the most important thing is being in shape."

Davis is now 34 years old.

Davis also clarified that he was joking about recently being abducted by aliens.

1 year deal.....WHY NOT??

Larry Bird says he's matching any potential offer Paul George will get, just in case that wasn't obvious.

Is PG really a max player though, yes he balled out against Bron but I don't see him as the type to build around. He's definitely a great piece but I need to see more before I'd hand him the keys to my franchise.

PG is very very good with a little more upside still.

Maybe not a true #1 building block, but could be deadly with 1-2 other pieces.

PG is very very good with a little more upside still.

Maybe not a true #1 building block, but could be deadly with 1-2 other pieces.
PG is what Josh Smith was supposed to be. 

PG is already a much better shooter and on the ball defender. 

baron davis? why not?

we replaced a 27 year old dwight with a 30 something weirdo why not let broken old baron back up the 40 year old canadian :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom