[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Tim Donaghy game :smh: ?

Regardless I noticed Shaq had lost a lotta lift by that point his dunks were barely over the rim.....good thing he had some touch n a few legit post moves :nerd:

Side note : I noticed Paul Pierce in the brig inning clips of that vid, how close did he get to the finals w/o kg and ray ? Dude is criminally underrated IMO.

Pierce got to the ECFs in 2002 (the year the Lakers faced the Nets in the Finals). Ainge promptly dismantled the team the next season.

Yep. Pierce was excellent those playoffs. I remember hoping we'd see the C's in the finals that year for nostalgic reasons. Think it was after the 03 season Ainge decided to blow it up, though? Never understood why, in any case.

The thing that pisses me off the most about the whole CP3 debacle is there STILL is no valid
explanation for what happened. It's like David Stern threatened our organization behind the scenes to
keep quiet and everybody else around league turned a blind eye to it because it happened to the Lakers

NBA owners had input because NBA owned the Hornets. Enough of them were against it for Stern to veto, apparently?

Maan I feel out of place with this poll :lol: Need to find these tacos when I visit LA next year. *hopefully*

you guys really like ground beef tacos tho? over carne asada? is it easier cause you dont have to chew as hard? is that you cp?

Last edited:
Pierce got to the ECFs in 2002 (the year the Lakers faced the Nets in the Finals). Ainge promptly dismantled the team the next season.

Thanks P, i knew they had a decent team but forgot how far they actually made it in the playoffs. If only they wouldve gotten to the finals im sure that wouldve been a big boost to Pierces legacy even if they were swept by the west :nerd: :lol:

LTB ?? A taco poll :x :rofl: you must be running outta ideas bro...we can do better than that.

I miss being able to drive down the street for carne asada tacos. :frown:

I need to find a legit taqueria here in VA.

what's the best spot for tacos in la? Tito's? Withstood the line there but never understood the hype.

LTB: how about gauging our desire to see L.O. back for the next poll?

Carne asada 
smokin.gif
 but i do love fish tacos as well 
tongue.gif

NBA TV is replaying that game earlier this year against the Hornets right now, and my goodness that comeback was absolutely remarkable. Luckily they edited out a lot of the garbage play on our part :lol: but we held them to 2 points in 10 minutes in the 4th :wow:

Meeks is the only reason we came back, dude straight up caught FIRE from deep in the 4th, made a lot of great defensive plays as well.

And as I type Kobe just netted one in Lopez' eye to finally take the lead :pimp:

Edit-- forgot about Dwights block on Lopez to end the game as well, this shh is ridiculous :lol: :pimp:

:rofl: :rofl: I completely forgot we did that trick inbound play fooling the Hornets that they were on the other side of the court for Kobe to get the breakaway dunk

Bean with 40 and 12ast :x :smh:

Last edited:
^that gm had it all..HORRENDOUS laker defense...meeks getting hot..KB24 going dor 42/12/7 including that botched defense inbound play /dunk..and dwight spoonfed dunks amd that lipez block..that and the toronto gms were gms of the yr..lmao...and at GS....and at BK..and vs ATL.

^that gm had it all..HORRENDOUS laker defense...meeks getting hot..KB24 going dor 42/12/7 including that botched defense inbound play /dunk..and dwight spoonfed dunks amd that lipez block..that and the toronto gms were gms of the yr..lmao...and at GS....and at BK..and vs ATL.

I remember watching the NO game live and just :smh: 'ing the ENTIRE game. They just showed a stat that we went on a 20-0 run the last 7 minutes of the game :x :x .. thats INSANE

i love reliving the great laker moments from the season. watched that lakers/raptors game again the other day, with the 3 clutch 3's...smh...black freaking mamba yo. i was just as excited watching that. had the :x face when he sunk that running fadeaway 3 to cut it to 1. filthy

The Hornets/Raptors games were in the same week weren't they? We were scratching and clawing out victories vs the worst teams in the NBA. :lol:

Those type games were fun in 2010, they have less meaning in 2013. |I

Fun while they happened tho. Good, dramatic, live action.

i agree but that raptors game was all kinds of crazy
kobe had like a gazillion tos
derozan was shooting like 80% from the field
superstar rudy gay missing the gw
superstar rudy gay missing the tie breaker

lulz at aaron gray tho

The Lakers almost lost to the Bobcats...TWICE. :rofl:

Edit:

i agree but that raptors game was all kinds of crazy
kobe had like a gazillion tos
derozan was shooting like 80% from the field
superstar rudy gay missing the gw
superstar rudy gay missing the tie breaker

lulz at aaron gray tho
I can't forget Jodie Meeks being food for Alan Anderson. He got eaten alive that game.

Last edited:
We should have just lost to them, we usually do pretty well in the playoffs when we lose to the Bobcats. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom