OG JORDAN 13 BLACK/TRUE RED 2017 *RETURN OF THE 3M*

Just a heads up you wont end up with 118 out the door. I live in a tax free state, so im fortunate. That plus the rebate site isnt an instant discount but if you can wait a little bit it worth the disco.

omg I was looking for a deal on foams and struck out, feeling dejected. When suddenly I see the bred 13s deal here and copped! Thank you niketalk!
I never used befrugal before. Do we click through on shiekshoes.com cause I dont see a direct link to shiek.com on befrugal.

omg I was looking for a deal on foams and struck out, feeling dejected. When suddenly I see the bred 13s deal here and copped! Thank you niketalk!
I never used befrugal before. Do we click through on shiekshoes.com cause I dont see a direct link to shiek.com on befrugal.
Once you create a befrugal account login and search for shiekh. On the right hand side it will have the Shiekh logo that you have to click through to get the cashback and the link will take you to shiekhs website. Pretty much standard cashback protocol for any cashback site. Hope this helps and hope everyone was able to feast!

Reactions: PJS
Once you create a befrugal account login and search for shiekh. On the right hand side it will have the Shiekh logo that you have to click through to get the cashback and the link will take you to shiekhs website. Pretty much standard cashback protocol for any cashback site. Hope this helps and hope everyone was able to feast!
Yep, that's what I did. Clicking through the logo takes you to shiekhshoes.com, not shiekh.com but I assume it's the same?

image.jpg

Worth the wait, been waiting on a steal like this.

Just copped another pair for a gift for someone, can't beat $142 shipped out the gate, no tax, no shipping! Does anyone know how Shiekh ships? Does it come from random stores or do they have a warehouse? how's the packaging?

Shiekh ships from warehouse in ca
They double box and use ups ground
They usually ship out within 2 business days in my experience

Shiekh ships from warehouse in ca
They double box and use ups ground
They usually ship out within 2 business days in my experience
I believe there is even lower prices on these

First, a portion of people has their focus switched to AirMax97 UNDFTD because the resale value

Second, both retailers and consumers overrated Bred 13. Retailers think they are grails, consumers think $160 is a steal.

Bred 13 was my first Jordan, but I'm not copping unless it's less than $120
Be frugal method is kinda complicated...... our state have tax too

$160 is not a steal
$140 is okay but not enough
Btw HOF13 is sitting hard. I will cop HOF if they go below $100

Oh, and the most underrated are Cool Grey 8s. They disappear size by size, without big discounts.

I believe there is even lower prices on these

First, a portion of people has their focus switched to AirMax97 UNDFTD because the resale value

Second, both retailers and consumers overrated Bred 13. Retailers think they are grails, consumers think $160 is a steal.

Bred 13 was my first Jordan, but I'm not copping unless it's less than $120
Be frugal method is kinda complicated...... our state have tax too

$160 is not a steal
$140 is okay but not enough
Btw HOF13 is sitting hard. I will cop HOF if they go below $100

Oh, and the most underrated are Cool Grey 8s. They disappear size by size, without big discounts.

I haven't paid $161.00 for a brand new pair of Mikes since 2009, definitely a steal my guy. I live in Chicago too, highest sales tax in the country. 10.25%

^ haha don't forget they charge you for a bag now too
I know it's only like 5 or 7 cents but still :smh:

Does anybody know how long you can return to foot action?

Wanting to return my full price pair I could around release day. Was going to keep when I saw 165 because my pairs pretty clean but for almost 60 back I got to get on this if possible.

Does anybody know how long you can return to foot action?

Wanting to return my full price pair I could around release day. Was going to keep when I saw 165 because my pairs pretty clean but for almost 60 back I got to get on this if possible.

check their website. it should have return policy there. probably 30 days? im just guessing tho.

Back
Top Bottom