OG JORDAN 13 BLACK/TRUE RED 2017 *RETURN OF THE 3M*

Would get olive 13s

My Breds were cut up by my dad when I was in college

Now it's time to change the taste

@arxrm

Ebates combines with **** sport goods will become $132(DSG is doing 20% off now)
That is, after you claim all the cashback

There is $10 welcome fee too
Brings down to $122 for you

If you don't have ebates sign up here from my referral in order to get $10 welcome
http://ebates.com/r/TBEARD68?eeid=35166

Ebates now is 13% cashback on **** Sporting goods

Jordan 13 Bred is $189.99
20% off makes it $151.99
13% cashback is $19.75

Is there a coupon code for DSG? I'm showing them at $189.99 even added to cart. Wonder if these got excluded?

Still $164 with tax
Glad to see them sitting though

But at the end of the day, people who have connection with Footsite employees will cop 50% off.

I'm feeling nostalgic for these and need to get a pair, but I have no idea what size I need as I have wide feet. I need to try them on first, but I don't want to pay full price in the store if I can order online for 20% off. Any recommendations?

Reactions: PJS
I went with the second option. Didn't want to be that guy...

the guy who tries on shoes before he buys em? youd be a normal guy. lots of people try on shoes before deciding if they wanna buy. and alot of times, they decide not for them and dont buy. its part of the game. the employees cant say ish to you about it if thats what youre worried about.

the guy who tries on shoes before he buys em? youd be a normal guy. lots of people try on shoes before deciding if they wanna buy. and alot of times, they decide not for them and dont buy. its part of the game. the employees cant say ish to you about it if thats what youre worried about.

Nah, the guy who tries stuff on with no intent to buy from the store. Of course I'd be happy to buy from the store if they offered the same discount that they offer online. Don't know why they do that.

Oh all Jordan retro shoes I am TTS sz 9.5
Besides 1s and 10s

Never try on Jordan’s in Footsites store

Tried on 10s in outlet though.
As well KD9s in outlet.

My Air Maxes are all sz 10 due to narrowness, any AirMax automatically sz 10.

But before I discovered this, I tried on 90, 95 in FNL.

Nah, the guy who tries stuff on with no intent to buy from the store. Of course I'd be happy to buy from the store if they offered the same discount that they offer online. Don't know why they do that.

still nothing wrong with that. women do that allllll the time, sometimes alllllll day long lol.

plus the way i see it and the way you should think about it.... you DO intend to buy, just not from that store. but youre trying em on with a purpose and a reason, not just for no reason. 1 of the main/only reasons i go to flightclub NYC is whenever i wanna buy a pair of kicks online that i know i wont be able to see in person in regular retailers anymore, i go to flightclub and try em on there and find out how they fit fit and then i go online and buy correct sizing. i never ever cop from flight club lol.

Back
Top Bottom