OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

I'm very serious and from what someone already posted, these are very comfortable on foot. Some of you just love to complain about frivolous things.
All Jordan's have mediocre leather and who gives a **** what other people think if you like the shoe cop it.

I checked these out in person yesterday. The elephant print looked pretty good on the pair I saw. The leather feels stiff, nothing like the cyber Monday 3s. I'll wait and will get a worn pair of these in a few months for 150

Retail pair. I like them, but my only complaint is how dark that blue looks :smh: Still copping though......for under retail.

I'm very serious and from what someone already posted, these are very comfortable on foot. Some of you just love to complain about frivolous things.

You'll understand when you're older and wiser someday. Feel free to take the word of ONE poster who said they were comfortable while countless of "guys who obsess over the feel of leather" try to educate you otherwise. I understand that you've probably never owned a pair of Jordans pre 2005 so you wouldn't know what we're talking about.

Ultimately shoes are frivolous things and you should buy whatever you like, but don't be salty that there's guys that demand and expect better products for the sneaker community.

Heck, if you own AND WEAR any of the 6s,5,4,and 3s pre 2014, you would know why stiff leather is a no go. Yes people wear Jordan's because of their aesthetics but wearing them without pain is always a plus

Complaining about folks complaining adds nothing to the Convo

Last edited:

$235ish for the sneaker doesn't warrant being frivolous?

Last edited:
I'm guessing these should be up on Monday on the foot locker and foot action app? And countdown ends thanksgiving afternoon?

Win, pick up Friday.

Why do you care about other people's complaints? If you like the shoes, buy them and move on.

Held a pair of these today. Leather is definitely a notch or 2 below WC4s. It's not great, but it's not bad either. I'd say middle of the road in comparison to what we get nowadays. Definitely a lot nicer then 2012 WC4 leather :lol: . As far as the color, in person it's fine, it's not as dark as it seems in pictures.

Held a pair of these today. Leather is definitely a notch or 2 below WC4s. It's not great, but it's not bad either. I'd say middle of the road in comparison to what we get nowadays. Definitely a lot nicer then 2012 WC4 leather :lol: . As far as the color, in person it's fine, it's not as dark as it seems in pictures.

And fire red 4's as well. Stop wearing those because I don't think those had real leather. Haha.

My feet did not like those.

Last edited:
And fire red 4's as well. Stop wearing those because I don't think those had real leather. Haha.

My feet did not like those.
I'm still trying to beat my 2012 WC4s into the ground. Haven't been able to do it though, that cardboard leather is indestructible :lol: . But yea, comfort wise the 2012 feels like bricks.

Too bad the quality sucks, i'm getting my 2011's back tabs swapped with the nike,  better leather quality, etc.   

Back
Top Bottom