Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Damnit I wanted Gone Baby Gone too 
frown.gif

Lemme just say again, %#%$%&^^^% this bunch of  %#%$%&^^^% for pickin two of my @#$%^&* favorite @#$%^& movies that I was going to take.  @#$% this $#%^

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  God damn it. 

Lemme just say again, %#%$%&^^^% this bunch of  %#%$%&^^^% for pickin two of my @#$%^&* favorite @#$%^& movies that I was going to take.  @#$% this $#%^

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  God damn it. 

I'm not a Trekkie by any stretch of the imagination, but Star Trek was one of my favorite films of '09. The acting was top notch and the story was superb. Great selection.

I'm not a Trekkie by any stretch of the imagination, but Star Trek was one of my favorite films of '09. The acting was top notch and the story was superb. Great selection.

CP1708:

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  God damn it.
It's not like you haven't had time. 
laugh.gif
What are y'all in, like Round 7?

And is there any way we can get a draft board update?
happy.gif
Or has one already been posted the last couple pages? I just hopped on real quick.

(that's what she said)

CP1708:

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  God damn it.
It's not like you haven't had time. 
laugh.gif
What are y'all in, like Round 7?

And is there any way we can get a draft board update?
happy.gif
Or has one already been posted the last couple pages? I just hopped on real quick.

(that's what she said)

^
Ska, check the first post of the thread, spoilers, everything in there.  (both drafts) 

And I was biding my time.  Or so I thought. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

^
Ska, check the first post of the thread, spoilers, everything in there.  (both drafts) 

And I was biding my time.  Or so I thought. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Hop on real quick
laugh.gif

I said it earlier, CP, this is the kinda draft you have to reach a little since each category is thin with greatness.

Hop on real quick
laugh.gif

I said it earlier, CP, this is the kinda draft you have to reach a little since each category is thin with greatness.

Just saw the draft board and everyone's roster. Not going to say anything about rosters or movies selections for obvious reasons but... a few of y'all are looking mad strong already.

One movie I was looking for that flew under thew radar hasn't came up yet, and probably won't. Some of my favorite movies end up being movies that very few have even seen, or sometimes even heard of, like Powder (90s).

Just saw the draft board and everyone's roster. Not going to say anything about rosters or movies selections for obvious reasons but... a few of y'all are looking mad strong already.

One movie I was looking for that flew under thew radar hasn't came up yet, and probably won't. Some of my favorite movies end up being movies that very few have even seen, or sometimes even heard of, like Powder (90s).

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Named my dog after him
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Named my dog after him
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom