Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

nightmare-before-christmas-nightmare-before-christmas-35834918-500-300.gif

thats kind of the point though, it was more about john doe driving him to a point where he kills another man in blind rage rather than what would happen to him legally 

It's going to haunt him mentally for the rest of his life 

That's why I don't like Se7en and will never watch it again. The bad guy won. Completely and unequivocally.

thats kind of the point though, it was more about john doe driving him to a point where he kills another man in blind rage rather than what would happen to him legally 

That's why I don't like Se7en and will never watch it again. The bad guy won. Completely and unequivocally.
That's what made it great.

The bad guy wins needs to be done more often.

All the stuff we've seen with cops covering for one another and people believe Pitt would have spent anytime in jail after that..

Definitely one of my favorite movies.. I'm a huge fincher fan.. But with everything that was going on and Freeman's character telling him stay back and/or to give him his weapon

Last edited:

nah, they need to make it more of a grey area

having a bad guy who is outright bad win sucks

there are very few people in the world who are just flat out evil, they dont deserve to be glorified 

The Bad guy winning was brilliant.

Far too often, films are PC or follow a "film guideline", in Hollywood.

When the bad guy wins, specifically in Se7en, it's really indicative on so many levels.

Last edited:

nah, they need to make it more of a grey area

having a bad guy who is outright bad win sucks

there are very few people in the world who are just flat out evil, they dont deserve to be glorified 
Not if it's done right.

Gray area movies are just that, you're not sure who the good guy is or there clearly are none so you root for the most likable bad guy.

I like watching a well crafted movie where the good guys do everything they possibly can, even get a bs miracle to save them to keep going but ultimately the bad guy wins/gets away/gets the last laugh.

I've grown to love that watching tons of Twilight Zone and Alfred Hitchock Presents eps :pimp:

Last edited:
Pitt did the right thing though. Anybody in his shoes would've done the same **** man. But j always found it dope the bad guy won though. He did eavtly what he intended. Didn't even care about getting caught, just wanted to **** up people lives.

Speaking on books, anyone who plans on seeing the Big Short should read the book as well; JRS you especially if you havent read it yet. Fantastic book, really intriguing and one of the best written books I've read in a while. About as thrilling as a financial story can be, and really paints a picture that sucks you into the characters' world, sometimes to the point that it doesn't seem real. Even if you're indifferent to the mortgage crisis or don't care about the financial world, it's a great story and worth a read.

7.4/8

I might've had enough clarity in my mind to shoot him in the crotch instead. Him having no weiner or balls for the rest of his life would be a small victory unless he bleeds out and dies though.

I can't remember which movie it was, but either a director or an A list actor threatened to walk if the studio made changes

Because one of the main actors was going die and the studio thought it would kill chances of a sequel

Pitt did the right thing though. Anybody in his shoes would've done the same **** man. But j always found it dope the bad guy won though. He did eavtly what he intended. Didn't even care about getting caught, just wanted to **** up people lives.

He was focused on fame.. Being remembered

Love Actually is the dopest Xmas movie in the World.

Creed is coming with it. I'm too impressed. When did Sylvester learn to act? He's on point

Just watched 5 episodes of Making a Murderer. I've never been so pissed at a small town or police department in my life

Watching the nightmare before Christmas now..

Can only recommend the Murray Christmas special to Murray fans

Back
Top Bottom