Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Merry Christmas fellas! As for Xmas movies: Elf, Home Alone 1 & 2, and Love Actually are my go-to's. I'll check out Bad Santa on the strength of the suggestions in here. 

Damn. Forrest Gump is playing on spike tv. The end of this movie always makes my allergies act up and irritates my eyes.

Random - but John Boyega is British and has a British accent. Yet, his character Finn in Force Awakens speaks with an "American" accent. Why, when so many other Star Wars characters have British accents? Did they just think his lines would sound better with the American accent? Just kind of curious to me.

Random - but John Boyega is British and has a British accent. Yet, his character Finn in Force Awakens speaks with an "American" accent. Why, when so many other Star Wars characters have British accents? Did they just think his lines would sound better with the American accent? Just kind of curious to me.
Boyega was just probably better at using an American accent than the rest of the British actors in the cast (Gwen and Daisy).

Oscar Isacc also pretty much had an American accent. I'm pretty sure he could've came with a hard Guatemalan accent if he wanted :lol:

Elf >

Mr. Narwhal gets me every time
When the manager announces that Santa is coming to the mall and Buddy complete loses his ****.
laugh.gif

Cant forget Friday After Next 

" Dashing through these **** in a one horse open sleigh"

Watching Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl and just love every moment Jack talks to Barbosa. Barbosa just knows he's full of s**t and hates Jack for it.

Watching Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl and just love every moment Jack talks to Barbosa. Barbosa just knows he's full of s**t and hates Jack for it.

Whole movie is great.. Sad how much the other movies fell off especially the 4th one

When the manager announces that Santa is coming to the mall and Buddy complete loses his ****. :lol:
"I KNOW HIM! I know him!"

Whole movie is full of memorable scenes, just little small stuff.. Like the gift he gives his dad.. Hell, faizon love worrying about his job "Santa's got a brand new bag"

I would seriously judge someone harshly if they told me they didn't like elf

On my phone so I can't embed it but I guess JJ didn't like it according to John. I thought I heard the British accent slip one time near the end calling for the "fullcon" instead of Falcon

Bless that hacker group Hive-CM8

They intend to leak a total of 40 movies, I'm gonna be feasting the next few weeks

Last edited:
The Hateful 8 is the best movie of the year. I can say that confidently even though I aint see a few other movies on my list yet.

Quite frankly for my tastes it may be the best QT movie in a long time. Like it may have earned a place in the top 3. Better than Basterds, Django,
I already know I want to watch this more than once in theaters.

Hilarious,the mystery, incredible engaging dialogue that just sucks you in to the story and you don't notice any time passing. Samuel L. shines once again. Goggins was great. It felt like Roth was really playing a relative to Schultz.

7.89999/8

Watching this right after The Revenant was pretty crazy. Had me feeling cold as **** in this warm weather.
I read it after watching the movie :smh: Loved it in a twisted way.

Opened my mind to disturbed ppl.
NO. the dialogue was excellent but it lacked purpose like QT's other films. Its definitely not better than Basterds or Djago and certainly not film of the year.

Finishing The H8teful Eight now. Had to turn it off last night and sleep. The dialogue wasn't that interesting to me. At least for most of the beginning and middle chapters. It's better now in these later chapters. Jennifer Jason Leigh is entertaining but damn Kurt Russell was beating the crap out of her.

Saw point break last night , garbage. The original so much better. Hateful eight and revanant weren't playing in San Antonio smh

[quote name="Cronicmolemolereturns"]lacked purpose like QT's other films. Its definitely not better than Basterds or Djago and certainly not film of the year.[/quote]Elaborate, please. It will be awhile before I see H8ful, but 'lacked purpose like QT's others'?

random saturday though at 6 am because its a 4 day weekend and my body thinks i work today, but is mean girls the GOAT chick flick :nerd: a guilty pleasure of mine :wow:

Back
Top Bottom