Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

0666f1c550559a7f1fe09b6851645376.jpg

I watched the Spectacualr now. It's a pretty good film.
Miles teller and Shailene really did well on the film.

I don't care if it's cliche or not but my fav Christmas movies are

Die Hard
Bad Santa
Home Alone

And honorable mention to Jingle All the Way

Merry Christmas y'all

Merry Christmas fellas! Wish nothing but a great day for you and yours :pimp: . Revenant tonight to keep up Christmas tradition, can't wait.

DVD screener season upon us. :pimp:

I don't have access but those that leak them :smokin. Saw Concussion is out but didn't have time to watch it.

Not sure if old news. Came across this app in the App Store couple months ago, type xbmc and look for this icon

I don't get out much to watch movies these days but will have to catch TFA soon.

Merry Christmas all.

Last edited:
The rumors of him getting raped by a bear twice had me doing the swaggy p meme face.

Where do people come up with this ****? All the reports of real life bear-rape that are out there? :rolleyes

The Internet, man. Still say its simultaneously the greatest and worst thing ever.

Muppets Christmas Carol might be the best Christmas movie ever

Other favorites: Elf, Christmas Vacation, Love Actually are all ones u can watch all the time. Then you have movies set during Christmas that are classic like die hard or kiss kiss bang

Muppets Christmas Carol might be the best Christmas movie ever

Other favorites: Elf, Christmas Vacation, Love Actually are all ones u can watch all the time. Then you have movies set during Christmas that are classic like die hard or kiss kiss bang

Agree with all those, except the Muppets, which I haven't seen. I'm also kind of over the Home Alone movies at the moment - probably because I watched 1 and 2 with my son like 50 times over the two prior winters.

Not that it's in any way a quality film, but did 'I'll Be Home For Christmas' w/ JTT and Jessica Biel hit home for anyone else? I can't tell you how many times I've woken up in a desert like that.

Last edited:
Another movie that has become a Christmas staple for me is The Holiday, mainly on the strength of my Kate Winslet crush and Jude Law being my dude.

Elf
Bad Santa

The best shot anything else has is third, at best. I appreciate It's A Wonderful Life, I like A Christmas Story, the different Scrooge renditions are obviously nice, but Elf and Bad Santa are infinite laughs for me.

Back
Top Bottom