Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Nebraska or the wild bunch, are great examples for what the film could have gone for

Warner Brothers moving forward with a Matrix reboot. :stoneface:

**** you WB.

giphy.gif

Yall can't be surprised or mad at WB wanting more Matrix movies. Trilogy wasn't great especially Revolutions. Plus it makes money.

Better cgi, better fight choreography, new/different mind blowing metaphysical tricks. The movies should be great as a comtinuation not starting over.

Neo broke that cycle.

Logan was great..

Despite knowing it was the right and best ending, I was half expecting them to pull a Batman v Superman and have the rocks start to move or one fall off the pile to signal he's still alive.
:rofl:

Last edited:
After watching "Arrival" I've discovered Amy Adams and Jenna Fischer (Pam from The Office) are not the same person.

Oops :lol:

After watching "Arrival" I've discovered Amy Adams and Jenna Fischer (Pam from The Office) are not the same person.

Oops :lol:
Fun fact, Amy Adams appeared in 3 episodes of the Office early in the series and played Jim's girlfriend making Pam jealous.

Yep. S1 was more than I could've expected. Love everything they've done.

Each episode is like a movie, especially the last one and what they're setting up could be huge. I'm glad it didn't turn out corny like every other movie to TV conversion.

Each episode is like a movie, especially the last one and what they're setting up could be huge. I'm glad it didn't turn out corny like every other movie to TV conversion.

You talking about it made me look it up on netflix. It's not up there yet, unfortunately.

A successful Lethal Weapon show is intriguing. I'd likely binge that.

Last edited:
Yeah the season isn't over yet just ended, but FOX definitely put their money up for this.

Last edited:

You talking about it made me look it up on netflix. It's not up there yet, unfortunately.

A successful Lethal Weapon show is intriguing. I'd likely binge that.

You can watch Lethal Weapon on the Fox app. All the episodes are there.

Back
Top Bottom