Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Lethal Weapon is so damn lit to me.

Yep. S1 was more than I could've expected. Love everything they've done.

Shocked to hear this...

I've been praising it since the pilot. I LOVE the movie franchise. All 4 films are tremendous. I loved the way each film added a character or two, and the fact that everyone from the first film, was there for the next 3. They just kept building.

I was skeptical of a TV show re-capturing that. But IMO, they have honored the films, but also changed and created their own story, in a way that doesn't render the films meaningless.

Trish got upgraded, looks and money wise. They have WAY worsened the hurt/pain regarding Riggs and the loss of his wife. Like, you almost want him to end it already. :lol: They changed his relationship with the therapist, but still left it playful for Riggs just as it was in the movies, only, now he actually does get help from her.

It has really been interesting. Now they are connecting storylines, giving a bigger arc to things, bringing in new characters, it's been a lot of fun.

It's not Breaking Bad, it's not Game of Thrones, it will never win Emmy's or anything like that, please understand that up front, but for what it is, it is really fun, and goes along with the films quiet well. I've really enjoyed it and hope it lasts a couple years to see where they can really go with it.

I wanna know why they got riggs looking like he's from the 80s with that haircut and mustache.

word, lethal weapon is a fun show. not very deep but it doesn't have to be.

Trish 
embarassed.gif

Last edited:
I still think Amy Adams and Isla Fisher are the same person especially after watching Nocturnal Animals. Idc. :lol:

Just looked her up...Wait , so there are 3 of them !?

Illuminati and Hollywood are working together to clone actors and actresses :smh:

Fun fact, Amy Adams appeared in 3 episodes of the Office early in the series and played Jim's girlfriend making Pam jealous.

I actually seen that episode, so I don't know how I came to that conclusion

heres a pic of her from Dawson's creek also
i legit laughed out loud man :lol:

8 hour 45 minute ride to japan and 6 hour 30 minutes back home. i watched looper (love that movie) on my phone then flipped through some other movies and tv shows until landing on the new lethal weapon show. i think i got through more than 10 episodes. it's pretty good for network tv i guess and i enjoyed it on the plane for sure but i didn't bother catching the rest once we got home. there's still a big quality gap between most of network tv and cable/streaming shows imo.

Last edited:
LOL at the mike myers scene in that Baby Driver trailer

Pg 13 for Dunkirk actually has me hype. Probably gonna rely less on gore and violence and more on story/ be different from past war movies 

only just now i see that they've done a snatch series. movie is one of my all time favorites so i'm skeptical. anyone watch it?

Random- but I'm watching Friday on HBO and there's all kinds of extra scenes / dialogue.

When the hell did this happen? Is there a way to watch the movie w/out all the extra BS?

Nothing worse than ruining a classic.

Random- but I'm watching Friday on HBO and there's all kinds of extra scenes / dialogue.

When the hell did this happen? Is there a way to watch the movie w/out all the extra BS?

Nothing worse than ruining a classic.

like what?

Finally decided to nut up and finish watching X-men Apocalypse.

4/8

It was saved by the Quicksilver and Wolverine scene. Quick question: The hell did that whole Alkaline Lake segment have to do with the rest of the movie? They just couldn't help trying to squeeze Hugh Jackman into every X-Men movie. Cool scene tho

3rd and final season of Review premieres RIGHT NOW on Comedy Central @ 10pm.

Can't wait. One of the funniest shows ever.

Last edited:
Finally getting around to watching 'the people vs OJ simpson', fx did the damn thing again

Halfway through, but man it's good.. I'll give my /8 grade when I'm done

Did not expect this to be THIS funny.. :rofl:

Last edited:
like what?

The movie doesn't open in Craig's house.. it starts with Ezel running with a TV, 2 kids talking, Stanley spraying them with a hose, and Chris Tucker smoking in bed.

THEN it goes into Craig's house and he does the voiceover.

There's a ton of extra dialogue and the whole pacing seems off.

If you're like me and have seen the movie several times, watching this version is just bothersome.

leprechaun in the hood on syfy is so terrible yet so :lol: omg "I'm from da land of da Irish spring" what :rofl:
Ah memories. The movie was so bad holds some nostalgia for me.
Finally getting around to watching 'the people vs OJ simpson', fx did the damn thing again

You in for a treat. Entertaining 13 hrs.

anigif_enhanced-21098-1456428615-11.gif

like what?
The movie doesn't open in Craig's house.. it starts with Ezel running with a TV, 2 kids talking, Stanley spraying them with a hose, and Chris Tucker smoking in bed.

THEN it goes into Craig's house and he does the voiceover.

There's a ton of extra dialogue and the whole pacing seems off.

If you're like me and have seen the movie several times, watching this version is just bothersome.
you sure you wasn't watching it on USA or something? the TV version is edited like that

I have it at 7.8/8 It was perfect after watching the 30-30 made in America.

Speaking of The People VS: I just started up the series Supernatural on Netflix just for fun. I'm on season 2 and this one actor stands out like a sore thumb. He's like Al Pacino level acting skill while everybody else on the show is as talented as Paris Hilton trying to act.

Anyways he looks REAL familiar, so I google him and sure enough he's the prosecuter lawyer dude that just won all those awards for the OJ series :lol:

Took dude a minute to get his shine but you could tell from a 2005 episode of a trash CW show that he was the GOODS. I hope his career blows up after this

Anyone watch the tv show timeless? Im a sucker for time travel. Just got up to 4 episodes. Will continue to binge watch. Any other space/time travel recommendations?

Back
Top Bottom