Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

the Supernatural disrespect |I

I mean, it's s pretty low quality show. It's pretty entertaining so far, and I can see why it's been on for so long but it's the CW. Calling it Buffy the Vampire would be a high compliment

Supernatural is one of those bad shows I don't watch but get why it did a lot of seasons (like Grimm).

I do not get why its been going on this long though :lol:

Supernatural is one of those bad shows I don't watch but get why it did a lot of seasons (like Grimm).

I do not get why its been going on this long though
laugh.gif
pretty sure it's a good money maker for them

Jensen ackles on the brothers on the show was basically given the role of Hawkeye and was in contention for Captian America?

After being passed on for Cap apparently Marvel and whedon loved dude so much they had him locked for Hawkeye but he turned it down to stay on Supernatural

Just watched episode 1 of iron fist. They squandered a real opportunity to drape this entire show with wutang clan tracks. Instead they open with outkast? Weak sauce. I give this show 2 more eps before im out.

Iron Fist and Wu-Tang? That simply doesn't match up. Tarantino aint making this show :lol:

Just cuz dude is martial arts don't mean he gritty and grimey.

Last edited:
Just watched episode 1 of iron fist. They squandered a real opportunity to drape this entire show with wutang clan tracks. Instead they open with outkast? Weak sauce. I give this show 2 more eps before im out.

Daaaamn. You're a tough customer b. Judging a show by its soundtrack lol.

Iron Fist and Wu-Tang? That simply doesn't match up. Tarantino aint making this show :lol:

Just cuz dude is martial arts don't mean he gritty and grimey.

I'm just playin but yeah a show about a shoalin trained Kung fu master, I expected some gritty wutang stuff :lol: show is pretty basic so far. I know literally nothing about the comic.

Loras is a decent actor. Bad guy is garbage. Token dime piece is decent so far. Just not sure what I'm looking forward to in this show, and if it doesn't "click" for me soon, I'm out like a trout.

Jensen ackles on the brothers on the show was basically given the role of Hawkeye and was in contention for Captian America?

After being passed on for Cap apparently Marvel and whedon loved dude so much they had him locked for Hawkeye but he turned it down to stay on Supernatural

Actually a good fit for that role. Boy a fool.

Not only that but it's ten times better laced with the music I've heard this far than what I could imagine with some Classic Wu breakbeats

Actually a good fit for that role. Boy a fool.

word he would have been good for that role. I don't understand why he couldn't do both tho?

Yeah people constantly ask him why? He would have benefited the most from that being just a tv guy

Dude definitely has that bland face to be Hawkeye and Cap.

The closest he's sniffed since is being the Red Hood for some Batman animated movie :lol:

Not only that but it's ten times better laced with the music I've heard this far than what I could imagine with some Classic Wu breakbeats
Danny bumping Pac Div :smokin

Last edited:
I'm just playin but yeah a show about a shoalin trained Kung fu master, I expected some gritty wutang stuff
laugh.gif
show is pretty basic so far. I know literally nothing about the comic.

Loras is a decent actor. Bad guy is garbage. Token dime piece is decent so far. Just not sure what I'm looking forward to in this show, and if it doesn't "click" for me soon, I'm out like a trout.
I'm 3 episodes in and this is definitely the weakest series yet. The RZA directed an episode so there's that... Idk I know nothing of Iron Fist as well and it all seems like white people problems so far and hasn't become the least bit interesting. I've been a Marvel fan my whole life so I'll stick it out though...

Watched Sully and Jason Bourne last night.

Sully - 6.23/8

SOLID film. Clint Eastwood is a hell of a director and does a nice job humanizing the stories he tells. It was to the point where I actually felt bad for the folks on the NTSB because they were put in a position where they had to try to poke holes in Sully's story. It was their job. Hanks was amazing in the film and my wife was crying non-stop throughout.

Bourne - Incomplete. Fell asleep 3x. Went back in the netflix sleeve. Series needs to die.

I'm just playin but yeah a show about a shoalin trained Kung fu master, I expected some gritty wutang stuff :lol: show is pretty basic so far. I know literally nothing about the comic.

I'm 3 episodes in and this is definitely the weakest series yet. The RZA directed an episode so there's that... Idk I know nothing of Iron Fist as well and it all seems like white people problems so far and hasn't become the least bit interesting. I've been a Marvel fan my whole life so I'll stick it out though...

BRO! I literally was gonna say, "I'm not really interested in these white people, 1st world problems" but I didn't wanna sound racist. I'm glad I wasn't the only one thinking that :lol:

'1st world, white ppl problems' describe most of Hollywood plots though

Seems strange to count that against IF

I hear you, it's just with this it kinda seems ultra noticeable. I'm only 2 episodes in, and have never read the comics so take this opinion with a grain of salt.

The "boo hoo, my daddy was rich, now he's dead." Comic book hero is already played out but I still give it a try every now and then.

Tried to see Get Out last night but there were no seats left. Ticket booth said it was only half sold out too. Damn movie hoppers :smh:

Went to see Beauty and the Beast instead >D

It wasn't awful but it wasnt very good either.

Emma can not sing at all. Monotone and the autotuning of her voice was too obvious

The new songs they added on were straight booty juice too. That Beast solo :x

4/8

I hear you, it's just with this it kinda seems ultra noticeable. I'm only 2 episodes in, and have never read the comics so take this opinion with a grain of salt.

The "boo hoo, my daddy was rich, now he's dead." Comic book hero is already played out but I still give it a try every now and then.
Agreed. Homeboy gets a $100 million settlement to go chill and smash that dojo teacher, while still holding on to the ability of becoming the Iron Fist? Idk it's corny to me to have him spend time in corporate offices and court rooms. Daredevil is the lawyer bro already. Still 10 episodes left so maybe it picks up.

Last edited:
Man you would turn down 100 mil too if you knew you was really worth billions. Don't even play. :lol:

Last edited:
100 mil wasn't even an option.

He owns 51% in stocks. If he was ruthless he could've pushed the rest of those bums out.

DD deals with lawyer **** as a defense lawyer. IF in that world of coporate corruption as a day job.

Back
Top Bottom