Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

The Crown. Finally finished it. 7/8
Amazing cinematography, amazing acting, really good script. I wouldn't say GREAT script hence the 1 point deduction, but really solid.

Overall I enjoyed it and can't wait for season 2.

Beauty and the Beast remake gets a 7.5/8 for me. Was way more inspired and livelier than I expected.

I was a little disenchanted with the remakes because I disliked Jungle Book and Cinderella was just ok.

But now I'm excited for the Aladdin and Mulan remakes.

Wow^

What I really came into say is Big Little Lies theme song is nice AF.
I don't know what it is but I love it.

Want to bang Kidman even more now. That abuse though :smh:

Feel like she'll end up killing her husband though.

Mos def wouldn't pull out of Reese.

I'm more worried about these kids. Still feel like the reveal is gonna be Reese's daughter is the one abusing Laura's daughter and she may even be telling her to blame Ziggy.

Last edited:
Want to bang Kidman even more now. That abuse though :smh:

Feel like she'll end up killing her husband though.

Mos def wouldn't pull out of Reese.

I'm more worried about these kids. Still feel like the reveal is gonna be Reese's daughter is the one abusing Laura's daughter and she may even be telling her to blame Ziggy.

This, my g Ziggy is clearly taking the fall for someone.

Anybody watch this?
belko-752x440.png

Shailene bae wants to empty that revolver into someone. Play director got sprung off those reese's pieces yambz. His wife looks good too.

Beauty & the Beast - 5.6/ 8.

I felt that they should have stayed closer to the original during some key moments of the film, like the climax point of the film for example. I was not of fan of this interpretation of the final battle with Gusto (sp?). Very anti-climatic.

I did enjoy the movie for what it was, though & felt they did the musical numbers justice. Hermoine did a good job but I agree with someone else's post in either this thread or the Disney LA thread that I don't really see Belle when I see her.

Also, I've been watching Big Little Lies as well & I still think Eric Northman is Ziggy's dad.

Shailene's character hasn't met him, He's a psychopath & aside from his own little violent outbursts, the kid who plays Ziggy just has that psycho look to him. Wasn't there a scene where Shailene was just sleeping & she suddenly wakes up & that little creep is just standing there watching her :lol:

Like what 6 y.o. does that type of stuff & doesn't grow up to be Dexter?

Last edited:
Still feel like the reveal is gonna be Reese's daughter is the one abusing Laura's daughter and she may even be telling her to blame Ziggy.

This, my g Ziggy is clearly taking the fall for someone.

Was thinking the same :smh:

Willpower is keeping me from just googling the books ending. I've restrained til this point so I might as well just watch it unfold on Sunday's.

Also, I've been watching Big Little Lies as well & I still think Eric Northman is Ziggy's dad.

Shailene's character hasn't met him, He's a psychopath & aside from his own little violent outbursts, the kid who plays Ziggy just has that psycho look to him. Wasn't there a scene where Shailene was just sleeping & she suddenly wakes up & that little creep is just standing there watching her :lol:

Like what 6 y.o. does that type of stuff & doesn't grow up to be Dexter?

That would be a wild reveal.

Last edited:
Oh wow, Commando is on.

What a Classic.
I watched this Movie everyday on VHS during the summer of 89.
It came out in 85 but my Aunt passed in 89 and her 5 kids, my cousins came to live with us and this was a part of the VHS collect that they brought. Man we all slept on a pullout sleeper sofa and whoever woke up first made the pop tarts and started the Tape.

Good times. Some of my best memories were during that time and it was a damn 3 bedroom house and we were already 6 deep(My Parents, older brother and two little sisters) We didn't give AF, it was dope!

Tape ended up snapping due to overplay so we had to take the cartridge apart and use nail polish remover to melt it back together so, the part at the end where the Chopper comes, we always lost a scene or two during that portion.

Last edited:
Oh wow, Commando is on.

What a Classic.
It came out in 85 but my Aunt passed in 89 and her 5 kids, my cousins came to live with us and this was a part of the VHS collect that they brought. Man we all slept on a pullout sleeper sofa and whoever woke up first made the pop tarts and started the Tape.

Good times. Some of my best memories were during that time and it was a damn 3 bedroom house and we were already 6 deep(My Parents, older brother and two little sisters) We didn't give AF, it was dope!

Tape ended up snapping due to overplay so we had to take the cartridge apart and use nail polish remover to melt it back together so, the part at the end where the Chopper comes, we always lost a scene or two during that portion.

hold this

Oh wow, Commando is on.

What a Classic.

Commando :smokin
Alyssa Milano :smokin :smokin

I love the set up of the movie. You think he's going to go thru with their plan only to be double crossed but nope he skips all the BS and just hunts them down :rofl:

classic movie.

Beauty and the Beast 4.9/8

This movie was really unneeded. Same story except they added a tiny wack backstory about belle's mom. Same songs except they slowed them down and they sound bad. Cgi was VERY disappointing. The sets reminded me of Tim Burtons Alice in wonderland (in a bad way) Comedy aspect was pretty bad. Hermoine was the wrong choice to play this part. She can't sing. Can't really act well. She had the look of belle and that's it.

One of the most frustrating things is clearly being able to see an actress just stand there and wait for her to deliver her lines, instead of BECOMING the part and giving a genuine performance. This obviously wasn't meant to be an Oscar performance but if it's not funny and not exciting, and not even genuine, then there really isn't anything to take out of it. Jungle book was sooooo soooo soooo well done in comparison, which is why I gave this a chance. I would say, catch this on redbox or streaming online. It's not worth the price if theater admission.

I love the set up of the movie. You think he's going to go thru with their plan only to be double crossed but nope he skips all the BS and just hunts them down
roll.gif

classic movie.

Yes sir.
pimp.gif

He was immediately in attack mode.

Dude sat in that chair in Matrix's home and was all calm like "we have your daughter and this is what you are going to do for us if you want to see her alive" etc etc.

Matrix just shoots him in the head and chases the Goons who took his girl 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I saw Power Rangers last night. It was enjoyable. 6/8. I would've given the movie full marks if the cgi was up to par.

Beauty and the Beast remake gets a 7.5/8 for me. Was way more inspired and livelier than I expected.

I was a little disenchanted with the remakes because I disliked Jungle Book and Cinderella was just ok.

But now I'm excited for the Aladdin and Mulan remakes.

Speaking of this....

[QUOTE url="[URL]http://screenrant.com/fairy-tale-princess-movie-director/[/URL]"]
[h1]FAIRY TALE PRINCESS TEAM-UP ADVENTURE LANDS PIRATES 5 DIRECTOR[/h1]

I read it and was like, "huh?" 

[/quote]
IN.

Didn't bother with Beauty & the Beast, Cinderella/Snow White live action flicks but a team up? :lol: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom