Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Isn't it only 7 episodes?

But yea after the first episode I googled and read the synopsis for the book

I've been playing the Theme all morning.

Top verison cuts out the long intro so this is the one I like.

Second is the Video, pretty dope Video. (stars Lakeith)

The shows music is amazing.

I think that has become as important as anything else for me, in Film and in Television.

It can make a show/film, but it doesn't break them if it's not something the project excels with or at.

abigail's secret project. What in the hell? I'd lose my mind if I had a daughter.

For real :lol: IDK how even Bonnie defended it.

I am SO tempted to search what the reveal is ahead of Sunday but I'm going to hold off.

Last edited:
Yea don't spoil it for yourself bro
smile.gif

Saw Passengers over the weekend. Wasn't a fan. Very little depth with Pratt and J. Law's characters individually but their acting performances were decent. Plot was trash. :smh:

4/8

^ Watched it last year. Pretty good. Its on Showtime for those that want to check it.

I dunno why, I kinda assume Big Little Lies was 8 eps.

Finally catching up on the "I Love The Eightys" series that CNN did last year. Maybe that isn't the name but you know what I am talking about. Solid show.

train to busan was ok but if you're not a fan of how koreans hyper-dramatize everything they do (like the host), then avoid it.

Just finished la la land..

Need to think about it some more.. maybe rewatch again soon

I'm somewhere between 7-7.4/8.. highly recommend

Just lil things bugged me

Caught this last night. Interesting watch and it was nice to see 30+ teens get their life put in check. But I find it hard to believe this is an okay practice to follow suit with considering most were being threatened with 15+ year sentences, some even life in prison. And they were all repeat offenders.

Last edited:
Saw Consumed on Netflix, decent flick for a straight to video joint.
Seeing Chips tomorrow night.
Wilson, the new movie with Woody Harrelson was bad imo.

Interested in seeing Rock and a Hard Place, and checking out Big Little Lies finally. Is the season over?

Saw Consumed on Netflix, decent flick for a straight to video joint.
Seeing Chips tomorrow night.
Wilson, the new movie with Woody Harrelson was bad imo.

Interested in seeing Rock and a Hard Place, and checking out Big Little Lies finally. Is the season over?

Big Little Lies ends this coming Sunday.

Sade being played in this ep of Big Little Lies is appreciated. SMH at reese asking if it's adele.

Back
Top Bottom