Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

I love the set up of the movie. You think he's going to go thru with their plan only to be double crossed but nope he skips all the BS and just hunts them down :rollin

classic movie.

Yes sir.:hat

He was immediately in attack mode.
Dude sat in that chair in Matrix's home and was all calm like "we have your daughter and this is what you are going to do for us if you want to see her alive" etc etc.

Matrix just shoots him in the head and chases the Goons who took his girl :lol  

Watching The Witch. Already incest vibes and creepy stuff. Scared of what other nasty stuff is going to happen.

The little kids are beyond annoying.

Last edited:
I enjoyed BB I just didn't like those new songs they added and that weird mom scene.

It felt more like a play to me at times. I think Favrea?
Would of done a better job. Disney should just give him all the Disney films :lol

Hopefully we can have a more constructive convo going here about the new JL trailer..

Really hope Snyder and co don't over use the lightening effect for flash.. also not a fan of how blatantly obvious the green screen look they got going.. I mean I get that comes with Snyder, but it works in 300 not here

Snyder really was a bad fit for this.. dude really going watchmen up the JL.. used the same lightening effect for dr manhattan and basically using the comedian and nite owl for bates

Also cyborg ain't looking good from the pics and previews we've seen

Lightning effect looks like it's gonna be in full effect every time Flash moves and makes a dynamic action motion in a fight or pursuit.

I read a title saying Cyborg is the heart of the story somehow. Did not bother to read it :lol

Last edited:
Yeah I'm not a fan of Snyder making JL his as opposed to making JL. His visuals are cool but played out. Cyborg has a weird shaped head and movements. Hopefully the story, editing and pacing is better than BvS sans a campy, goofy character like Lex. Still not sure if I'll see this in theaters. Think I'll just leave the DC thread alone, only rainbows and unicorns are welcome over there.

I can't imagine the editing being anything better than trash when it comes to Justice League.

I don't think we will see one punch land.

And Flash, that just seems like a headache to watch on big screen.

I'm watching 12 Angry Men (brilliant movie) and I'm just thinking of the feat of it and a possible remake where the one not guilty dude convincing the other 11 is a com man just doing it for shots and giggles or cuz he knows the kid did it for w/e reason.

I mean just think of it 11 to 1 guilty and by the end of the day you walk out there with 12 not guilty verdicts cuz you were able to reason well, argue with logic for your stance, and appeal to/reveal ppl's personal and emotional biases.

Thats just a dangerous yet masterful person/situation :lol

Last edited:
Yeah dude is definitely Ziggy's father.

First chance they would meet he convienently gets his penis broken in 2 places by a tennis racket :lol preventing them from meeting.

Last edited:
Just sticking this out since there is only an episode left I want to see how it ends

I told my girl (who has read the book) that I think there's a connection btwn Perry being Ziggy's dad and she didn't tell me no, but didn't tell me yes 8o .

Didn't like tonights ending. And there is no damn way they can even understand Abigail and her idea :{ .

Last edited:
:rollin

She smacked him in the hard-on with a tennis racket :rollin

Crushed his urethra.

Last edited:
That ending was pretty good if you ask me macbk.
The Temptation Song while Iggy performed in front of his Mother, singing the Lyrics to her. That was brilliant.

Abigail is a little twerp though.
That attitude.

I told my girl (who has read the book) that I think there's a connection btwn Perry being Ziggy's dad and she didn't tell me no, but didn't tell me yes 8o .

Didn't like tonights ending. And there is no damn way they can even understand Abigail and her idea :{ .
I didn't know the show was based off a book so it appears this is a miniseries.

Not entirely sure there's that much in the book to stretch to 8 eps. I noticed here they leaned a lot on the music and that ampliflying the feel and style of the show. I dunno if all of that is in the book.

Back
Top Bottom