Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Last 2 week recap...

Memento 6/8

The Belko Experiment 4.5/8

Caddyshack 7/8

Blue Jay 4/8

I Don't Feel at Home in This World Anymore 5/8

T2: Trainspotting 7/8

Gallowwalkers 2.5/8

I've Got RAW, Personal Shopper, Life, and Power Rangers still for this week. Another great year at the movies so far.

^'first time watching memento?

Should try to find the chronological version and watch, I saw it on YouTube while ago

I binged watched Big Little Lies last night and the show is great. Love how they incorporate the music with the themes subtly.

Yeah dude is definitely Ziggy's father.

First chance they would meet he convienently gets his penis broken in 2 places by a tennis racket :lol preventing them from meeting.

post-62416-The-Wire-Wee-Bey-Brice-OMG-WTF-tm9I.gif

@ Perry potentially being Ziggy's father. That thought didn't even cross my mind but it's plausible.

Looking forward to the series finale on Sunday.

I thought it's possible because of his habit of violent sex. Plus the guy was tall, well dressed, and had short hair. The show people said they gave the guy very distinctive dress shoes that have a unique heel pattern. Wonder if they will show it again.

^ I could see it on first viewing.. like fight club you gotta watch couple times to appreciate certain things

Also seeing chronologically is great to the experience

teaser trailer?  that joint was almost 3 minutes long

looks good though and i'm one that typically despises remakes, reboots etc.

Can't ******* wait for IT. Used to watch the of all the time as a kid with my brother and cousin, even though it creeped us all out :lol

Back
Top Bottom