Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Seen the man from UNCLE. caught e off guard. I enjoyed it. Girl was real cute. Cavil was totoally different from his superman role. Jeez, they really gave him no personality as Clark. I could see him as the next bond as well. Armor was really good too. My dude is tall as heck. Would be a cool Shazam to go toe to toe with the Rock.

Overall really good film and nice humor. The beginning scene was awesome. armie was a damn terminator.

Last edited:
Wonder Women

I don't see the hype.

Let me start with the positives.

Dianna is BAD :evil:

Her and Chris have good chemistry and are the only good things in the movie.

The supporting cast was TRASH other then the secretary who had little screen time.

I think the plot, which had legs, was poorly executed.

I get it.

World full of evil men vs world full of women.

I agree by the way.

I didn't read comics as a kid but love comic movies.

People always complain about Marvels villains but outside of the Batman trilogy and Zod, DC has been the worst.

And I have no idea what WW power is.

Is she SW or WW?

The first half was too slow and the action was underwhelming minus the combined 30 sec of slow motion.

5.5/10

Would not watch or recommend.

RAW (french film, 2016)

7.8/8

lack of words, im still :wow: right now
That good huh? I was interested when it dropped but never made it to the theater to see it. Maybe I'll hunt it down and give it a shot sooner rather than later.

WHOA! I was seeing if Dark Crystal was on netflix last night and it has something called a prequel that hasn't come out yet that I could add to my queue. I google it and find this!!!

Why am I just now hearing about this??!!

Yo, Baby Driver was dooooopppeeee!!!

7.6/ 8

My score is hella biased because I found Baby sooo relatable...

I STAY listening to music wylin' out with the dance moves with shades on :lol:

Buddy's character arc was amazing.

I was pretty engaged the whole movie but I was super stoned so when that ONE scene with Jamie happened, I jumped out of my seat & looked to the people I came with like WTF :lol:

I loved the fast paced editing, too.

Really added authenticity to the chaotic environment they were portraying.

Need to go watch again.

Last edited:
The House 4/8 - It had a couple of moments. The trailer gives you everything you need.

The Big Sick 6.5/8 - Kumail is hilarious throughout. I didn't really enjoy the stand up elements but all of the characters fit into their roles well. 

Baby driver was the goods. Every single actor killed it.

Jamie was cool.
I expected more punisher. He was cool.
Don Draper was excellent.
Spacey was cool, though I thought he was going to go after baby for ruining the plans.
Cinderella was r al cute. A real one
Fault in our stars was really great too.

Music was A1. Couldn't help but wonder how Antman would have turned out.

Bro' > both those movies

I could see this being interesting

i have zero clue how they are going make this interesting.. pretty sure whoever came up with this idea, never swam competitively

Finally saw 'get out'.. man imagine how much more powerful the film would have been if they went with the proper ending

Not talking the alternate ending..

Yo, Baby Driver was dooooopppeeee!!!

7.6/ 8

My score is hella biased because I found Baby sooo relatable...

I STAY listening to music wylin' out with the dance moves with shades on :lol:

Buddy's character arc was amazing.

I was pretty engaged the whole movie but I was super stoned so when that ONE scene with Jamie happened, I jumped out of my seat & looked to the people I came with like WTF :lol:

I loved the fast paced editing, too.

Really added authenticity to the chaotic environment they were portraying.

Need to go watch again.
I hate fast paced editing.
It normally tells lies and treats the audience like dummies.
I want to see it now on the strength of your post

saw snowden yesterday. big brother is watching :nerd: . jgl nailed it. woodley actually didnt look that bad.

8/8 (in case they watching)

6.5/8 (if everyones on vacation on not watching)

Last edited:
In Baby Driver, did anyone else pay attention to the background when he's on the coffee run?

The lyrics in the song show up as graffiti on the wall, stickers, shop names.

I've never seen anything like this before. Definitely have to go see it again.

Back
Top Bottom