Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

1. What TF is Gypsy? How did I not know about this.

2. I could see how audiences would feel insulted with the Brother/Ending of Accountant

3. I thought is was dope AF

4. It took the Film UP a notch for me, not down....and TBH....I had no idea, NONE, until it happened.

5. Shrugs

Damn, she training hard for Tomb Raider

Fass-gawd also inside the guts every night

Last edited:
Dat's a small chest.

Fassbender probably acting out the sequel to shame with her every night.

When I first looked. I couldn't place her and first thing I thought was "What happened to Brie Larson's boobs!"

Alicia just got sexier to me, despite the small chest.

Most of the victims had some really great effects to them

It's been a while since I watched, but sloth and gluttony stand out

I don't think the tech was there to do a spawn movie properly in '97

I disagree. What year did Se7en come out? Hell, Frightners came out in a similar time right? Off the top of my dome, those are two movies with smaller budgets and way better SFX
I'm pretty sure that's a different kind of tech as far as etc and cgi.

Like we all saw what they were going for in Spawn with the cape. Just for example, now look at what they just did with the cloak of levitation in Dr. Strange.

Spawn could've been better look wise but only if under a different director like Burton where they go hard on make-up and costume design.

I could see making the argument using jaws and Jurassic park..

but those movies were kinda limited to their use of the actual animals.. it pretty amazing looking back and thinking how little screen time they actual had

Plus they used camera magic mostly with practical effects, like star wars

alien covenant was not bad. acting was pretty good. the whole story was pretty mediocre and nothing new for the franchise. 6.1/8

lost city of z. not bad. i generally dislike movies from this time period but this was well acted. had no idea that one guy was the dude from twilight (never watched any of those movies). 6.2/8

You might be wondering: Where did Baby get all these sunglasses from? Is he a frequent customer at the Sunglass Hut or what?

Wright has an answer, and it makes a lot of sense — but it’s a bit dark.
“If he has been stealing cars since he was 12, the main thing he would have inherited from these stolen cars are people’s sunglasses and iPods,” he told The Hollywood Reporter.
Didn't even cross my mind
laugh.gif

Spider-Man: Homecoming 6.75/8 - Tom Holland is the GOAT Spider-Man. Zendaya was hilarious. I can't wait to see where they take these characters in the MCU.

The Bad Batch 4.5/8 - Interesting characters but not enough there. Momoa has a terrible Cuban accent. Keanu Reeves was the best part about the movie in my opinion. 

Back
Top Bottom