Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

R.I.P. Lafayette, he was the best character on True Blood
frown.gif
​ 

I was about to post it myself :smh:

Shinwell died in real life after his character did.

He was a good actor

Sooooo who here has seen Gantz:0 ? I hadn't watched it for the LONGEST because I thought it was a generic anime or something. Turned out to be AMAZING, from what I watched. Had to go to work about 45 mins in, but as of now I'm giving it above a 7/8

Makes sense they've made a movie but I've only read the manga Gantz.

Its a great story up to a point.

It is so poised for a U.S. adaption and to be a great franchise in the right hands.

Makes sense they've made a movie but I've only read the manga Gantz.

Its a great story up to a point.

It is so poised for a U.S. adaption and to be a great franchise in the right hands.

Check out the movie on Netflix. The animation is top notch. I don't know anything about the manga or how it fits with the stories, but from what I saw from the movie, it was really well done

Just got back from Despicable Me 3.

6.47 / 8

Went in with the lowest of expectations after that disastrous cash grab that was 2 & the Minions movie but came out wildly surprised.

I missed a bunch of parts due to my son drinking juice & water like he's been lost in the Sahara for 2 days & me having to chunk a deuce but from what I did catch, the movie carried the same comedic charm that made me fall in love w/ the 1st one.

1 > 3 > >>>>>>>> 2.

Last edited:
Is Castlevania on NF worth the watch?

It's lit. Only 4 episodes I think.

Fast Times At Ridgemont High was on last night. Not sure if I ever watched the beginning part of the movie. Didn't remember Jennifer Jason Leigh showing her boobs. Phoebe Cates boobs looking like perfect orbs. Jennifer Jason Leigh was laying on her back ready to get her cherry popped and that fool mark ran away. Then his scumbag friend gets with her instead and nuts in her after 1.5 seconds.

I was 30 mins into Logan last night and had to go to sleep. Not because of the movie but because I was exhausted.

However, it was hard for my attention span to keep paying attention because so far it's been boring. :smh:
I'm hoping that things are gonna pick up now that he has that little girl with him.

Just finished Logan.
Eh.

Much better than the other Wolverine films obviously, but a tad bit overhyped in my opinion.
I'm not gonna look down on anyone for thinking it's great, it definitely had great parts.

Just wasn't that great for me.
Still a good movie. 6.5/8
Worth watching so no complaints.

Wow man, Nelsan Ellis died from heart failure.

Was only 39.

RIP Lafayette.

Back
Top Bottom