Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Meet the Joneses was really bad. 2.7/8

Kicks. This right here though I enjoyed. Been waiting for the new site to talk about it. 6.5/8.

Only complaint is Brandon's super terry clothbsoft voice. Had me raising my volume. Not even in tonkicks like that but the story really captured parts of the culture well.

Begins better than TDK made his entire opinion irrelevant.

Last edited:
Yeah, last night. Really good close to the trilogy. Nothing Earth shattering, but really solid films. Like a 7/8 for the series, I'm.
What I like about the trilogy is that they've had consistently great films all while having separate/different yet well acting protagonist

Testing.....

The Little Hours 7/8

Funny AF. Only knock I have was that it was too short. Aubrey Plaza KILLED it. Dave Franco was aiight also.

NTMOBILE emoji test check check :pimp: :smokin

RIP Zombie King
tumblr_oox79u9VPK1uneftxo1_500.gif

I kept watching it to try and salvage something from it:

Jon Hamm is a really good actor, even in a terrible movie (I need to see him and Cranston in a movie together, his role in Baby Driver made me feel he could've easily been in a season of Breaking Bad :lol: )

Ummmm, Isla making out with Gal.

I still don't think Gal is good at acting but at least she looks like a type of c-grade actress we see pop up in a lot of movies. I also felt the generic honeypot beat you up spy fits her a bit better. Wasted her time in FF movies when she should've been trying to find her way in MI movies.

Nothing much to do with the movie but Zach needs to stop wasting his time on trash. He to me has Robin Williams potential as far as dramatic acting or at least Steve Carrell.

Gal got her start in the FF which occurred in Brazil. if I remember correctly that in the FF I saw some behind the scenes/director commentary the description of the newest member that they were casting was "hot Brazilian woman". So maybe just luck of the draw we got Gal and not some other actress world famous now. Something something good looks = talent???

Gal got her start in the FF which occurred in Brazil. if I remember correctly that in the FF I saw some behind the scenes/director commentary the description of the newest member that they were casting was "hot Brazilian woman". So maybe just luck of the draw we got Gal and not some other actress world famous now. Something something good looks = talent???
That's what I was saying overall. She got that and this roles cuz of her looks. At best she was at least seeming like she fit a type

Hit a trifecta this weekend...

The Little Hours 5/8 - I laughed a lot (which is the point) but I wanted a more focused plot.

Gold 5.75/8 - Bryce Dallas Howard... mmm... mmm...

War for the Planet of the Apes 6.75/8 - Really enjoyed it. Woody Harrelson can do no wrong.

Back
Top Bottom