Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

And I was trolling... :wink: you're smarter than that to respond, Zik...
I pummel trolling with a never ending series of logical replies until the poster regrets ever making the attempt.

I'm even smarter than you assume.

EDIT - Will someone fix the profanity censor already lol. If not might as well ban the words assure, assume, assassin, assuage, etc.

I guess babydoll
giphy.gif

Robocop is a classic. It's crazy to think how violent it was and how young I was when I first saw it. However because of NT, this gif is one of the first things I think about Robocop now

giphy.gif

That scene where Murphy was getting his limbs blown off had me shook as a kid lol

And that scene where dude was covered in toxic waste and then got run over

I remember being hyped when Robocop 3 came out cuz they had Ninjas and **** in there.

That movie was turrible tho :wow:

^From that article

Modern cinema’s most dedicated rationalist, Nolan has made a (staggeringly successful) career by applying Spock logic to Kirk premises. “Interstellar” attempted to solve the nature of love for its Darwinian purpose. “Inception” imposed rigid systems upon the realm of raw imagination, dissecting the human subconscious with a safecracker’s precision.

very interesting and well put

AMC appears to have a British knockoff of Silicon Valley airing now.

They really hurting for another big hit lol.

Back
Top Bottom