Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Just saw the trailer for the remake of Death Wish directed by Eli Roth, starring Bruce Willis.

It looks good and is more of the great old action stars killing for some revenge but it does not have that classic Death Wish super dark hard rated R feel.

Death Wish 2 has 2 extremely gruesome gangrape scenes within the first half hour, don't need it to be that gritty :lol:

Death Wish 2 has 2 extremely gruesome gangrape scenes within the first half hour, don't need it to be that gritty :lol:
YAASSSSS

That is what I loved about the DW franchise :lol: Unnecessarily graphic and violent. Type of **** even teens shouldnt be allowed to see. On some homicide detective during a murder spree in the summer what I have seen can never be unseen type gore :pimp: :sick:

Slightly dissappointed Roth of all ppl doesn't seem to come through with that.

Damn. Never seen the deathwish movies. It was slightly before my time. Guess imma have to peep

Death Wish 3 opened in theaters the weekend I was born. In addition, Charles Bronson and I share the same birthday.

Saw Dark Tower this morning. Thought it was alright. The action scenes was dope with Idris Elba and how he loads his guns. The universe it's set in is interesting and I feel like there's a lot more to explore if they make a sequel. I thought it was kind of funny near the ending Idris just shot at the machine through the portal and the whole base just blew up that easy. Enjoyed the part of Idris adjusting to Earth lol and the hospital room scene :lol:

Will Poulter was so good at playing the racist cop in Detroit. Hated dudes guts.

I never thought that kid with the weird eyebrows from that jennifer aniston comedy movie would somehow become a pretty good dramatic actor in movies like the revenant and detroit.

Damn. Never seen the deathwish movies. It was slightly before my time. Guess imma have to peep
They were for me as well. Slightly.

But crazy thing is they use to show the movies on basic tv, slightly edited but still graphic as **** :lol: Which led me to see most of the movies on bootleg vhs in all of its rated R glory.

Mind you this is me around the age of 9-12

Seeing stuff like this casually go down in the movies

death-wish-o.gif

Left me like

jeff+goldblum.jpg

Movie showed me what evil looks like.

Man, that's what Robocop was like for me. Straight graphic as ****. Funny thing is, my parents didn't care at all.
ofwym0.gif

If I had kids that tried to watch this at the same age I was when I first saw it.......
giphy.gif

I watched Speed from beginning-to-end for the first time. I had seen parts of the film on TV, but never in full.

The plot is so ridiculous and paperthin. Keanu Reeves' acting was horrendous, but the rest of the actors in the film is terrible, so it fits. :lol:

I'm pretty sure that all of Dennis Hopper's lines in the film were improvised on the spot. :lol:

With all of that being said, Speed somehow works as an action film and somehow gave off a Die Hard vibe without ripping off Die Hard.

I loved it.

17/21.

I miss the 90s when bombs were a thing.. Die Hard 3, Speed, Rush Hour.. I'm sure there's more but I can't thnk of any off the top of my head.

I literally just watched the most recent "The Nineties" episode and they were talking about how there was a decade long manhunt for the unabomber. Bombs / bombings were really a thing in the 90s, hence why it was so prevalent in films.

Just got Netflix.

Uh-oh. :lol:

In order of priority.

Narcos.
Ozark.
Black Mirror.
House of Cards.
Daredevil.
Hasan Minhaj (Comedy Special)
Luther (Idris :pimp: )
Love.
Chefs Table.
Okja.
Last Chance U.

Get to watching these immediately, for now.
You're welcome in advance :smile:

I never thought that kid with the weird eyebrows from that jennifer aniston comedy movie would somehow become a pretty good dramatic actor in movies like the revenant and detroit.

dude was also the annoying cousin on part 3 of the chronicles of narnia.

Just got Netflix.

Uh-oh. :lol:

man wut? youve been missing out. r. i. p. to the next 6 months of your life. in no particular order some great suggestions.

stranger things
dare devil
black mirror
narcos
love

Back
Top Bottom