Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

According to Jeremy Jahns, It is Nightmare on Elm St meets the Goonies. Hyped af for this movie.

My only problem with sundancetv is they rarely if ever reair their shows and when they do its at like 3 or 5 am.

Then on demand be available for a limited time and they're quick to take early eps off.

Last edited:
This conservative eyes wide shut type party in The Handmaiden's Tale has some nice looking workers.

I kinda feel like a kitty kat but i don't wanna see IT in theaters. im not good with horror movies, **** looks like it'll keep me up at night for weeks :rofl:

I kinda feel like a kitty kat but i don't wanna see IT in theaters. im not good with horror movies, **** looks like it'll keep me up at night for weeks :rofl:

I'm the same way. But I think it's better watching horror movies in the theater, because you're not alone. Everybody is shook and it's fun experiencing the shared reactions together.

But when you get home .......welp. Paranoia intensifies :lol:

I actually hate it.

Just another reason I never cared for outright horror/scary movies.

People yelling and screaming cuz they're scared ****less hurts my ears and it ruins the viewing experience. Like calm your *** down. Screams like they the one being killed :smh:

I actually hate it.

Just another reason I never cared for outright horror/scary movies.

People yelling and screaming cuz they're scared ****less hurts my ears and it ruins the viewing experience. Like calm your *** down. Screams like they the one being killed :smh:

This. This is why I mostly stick to indie flicks in smaller theaters near my spot. People are there for a genuine appreciation for film, not just to cop a feel with their 16 year old girlfriends, have giggle fests, or take their 8 children babysitting for 2 hours.

So I came across this as an ad on a YouTube vid and I didn't even watch it. I was away from my phone so I only heard it with the blutooth.

Herzog has this arrogance about him but in a good way and some may say its earned off resume alone

I laughed when he said storyboards are the instrument of the coward :lol:

Like I'm neither for or against but I can see why some filmmakers may feel that way.

Sleight 4.2/8

Pretty disappointing. Followed the Baby Driver formula, but was MUCH less effective. Would not recommend.
Boy they really blew that didn't they.
Film could have been a real work of Art, instead they wrecked it, bad...5 car pile up type collision.
The thing that blew it for me was 1. The arm he did himself and took care of with peroxide while his Teacher tells him that was dumb and then helps him build on it and even his GF(who they made dumb and agreeable to whatever kid was doing) looked at it said it was infected but then he tells a story about falling in love with magic so she cuddles with him instead and 2. His damn GF(yes the one that cuddled him)just agreeing with every move he made, the dumber the move the more help she gave

Film could have been ill

It was awesome. They did so many great things and it delivered on all fronts. Scary, creepy, funny, well written and directed.. just no complaints from me.

The Losers Club were all cast well and did a great job. Every adult in the movie was just as creepy as Pennywise in their own way too. Skarsgard was perfect as Pennywise. The way he moved, spoke, smiled, it was just so good.

Movie had plenty of laughs, legit shocks, and creepy as hell scenes. A must see and I'm not even a horror fan.

IT was really good 7/8 - I usually don't like a packed theater but it was a great group who were quiet for the scares and a lot of fun during the lighter/comedy moments.

It was awesome. They did so many great things and it delivered on all fronts. Scary, creepy, funny, well written and directed.. just no complaints from me.

The Losers Club were all cast well and did a great job. Every adult in the movie was just as creepy as Pennywise in their own way too. Skarsgard was perfect as Pennywise. The way he moved, spoke, smiled, it was just so good.

Movie had plenty of laughs, legit shocks, and creepy as hell scenes. A must see and I'm not even a horror fan.

Agreed on your whole post. Loved IT

Breaking Bad S5 E1:

watching right now but I can tell they upgraded in the camera budget lol. Walter is savage for the whole lily of the valley thing that should come to light. I think it was the second time Walt had to F Jesse over to get what he wanted in the end (for a positive outcome/for the greater good).

They wrapped up the cartel and Gus storyline by ending them but this was a super late pass as I didn't think/believe Gus was a villian until I read his IMBD and won an award for it. (coincidentally he killed Victor the very next episode I saw)

they seemed to wrap up the show well with the parting of ways for Jesse and Walt. I mean... you CAN end it like that (I've seen worse wrapped endings). Did they need a season 5? was it brought back by popular demand like futurama and many other adult swim revivals?

great show. can only say I was yearned to see another episode only in the closing episodes of S4. but not hooked. friend insulted my TV watching IQ for saying I wasn't hooked yet. screw him but it's just not there for me:rolleyes

saw IT. well deserved all the positive reviews you see here or elsewhere. honestly I was laughing a lot more at the humour than anything else. I don't get scared nor I watch scary movie but this is IT, a classic. movie played to the novel and not the mini series of 1990. Skarsgard as Penny was perfect. when he was being interviewed by one of those late night hosts he said that he could move his eyes independently and that added a special wow factor to his Pennywise. noticed it instantly. very well played

Breaking Bad S5 E1:

watching right now but I can tell they upgraded in the camera budget lol. Walter is savage for the whole lily of the valley thing that should come to light. I think it was the second time Walt had to F Jesse over to get what he wanted in the end (for a positive outcome/for the greater good).

They wrapped up the cartel and Gus storyline by ending them but this was a super late pass as I didn't think/believe Gus was a villian until I read his IMBD and won an award for it. (coincidentally he killed Victor the very next episode I saw)

they seemed to wrap up the show well with the parting of ways for Jesse and Walt. I mean... you CAN end it like that (I've seen worse wrapped endings). Did they need a season 5? was it brought back by popular demand like futurama and many other adult swim revivals?

great show. can only say I was yearned to see another episode only in the closing episodes of S4. but not hooked. friend insulted my TV watching IQ for saying I wasn't hooked yet. screw him but it's just not there for me:rolleyes

Season 4 KIND OF was the end. They had a helluva time getting financed each year, so at the time they had no idea there would be a S5. You can kinda feel that in the final episode, it could have been over.

Then they did get the money and had to turn the lights back on for S5. There was worry what story they could tell, well.... :lol: they work it out juuuuuuuuussssssttttt fine. :lol:

Miss Sloane is a ******* Savage.
I don't even care about gun control or poltitics and she has me nervous AF.
I'm sitting here on pins and needles like I did something wrong and I'm in trouble with her.

Talking about owning a role.
Man she is killing this.

IMG_8311.JPG

I binged The Good Place this week.

Hilarious show and I wasn't expecting the twist at the end.

8/8

Ps. I love Kristen Belle

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom