Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Wow I did not know Sundancetv was just gonna rail off s2 of Top of the Lake in one ******* week.

:smh:

Anyway, gotta say not the biggest fan of MacFarlane as an actor/funny person but gotta give props to The Orville. Doing some subtle funny **** with what's basically a Star Trek comedy.

Dude probably always getting asked all the time how you pull her man. I mean come on we know she is out of your league. LOL
Dax pulling Kristen is the early version of the other Franco brother bagging Allison Brie.

Last edited:
titang545 titang545 said a lot

I'd add:

Spawn
War games
Stargate
Dune
Masters of the universe
Hancock
Reign of fire
The league of extrodinary gentlemen
Tron
The last starfighter
Waterworld
No escape
DCEU, all of it
Xmen, all of em
Star Wars prequels, I wanna see bada*** vadar or bada*** anakin and all the Jedi we know and love
I, robot
Pixels, with a better director and actors
Alien movies with some sense, get fincher back in there with freedom
Sky captain and world of tomorrow
I am legend
Public enemies
Escape from LA/New York
Sucker punch

Damn you went straight in for the kill, unreal how bad that movie was and it didn't need to be, :smh:

Since it was mentioned in here I nominate Death Note.
ET
Highlander
Starship Troopers
Catwoman
Lawnmower Man
The Last Airbender
Swamp Thing
Dragonball
Transformers (entire series is trash)
Wild Wild West
Robocop
Mortal Kombat
Cyborg
Miami Vice (as bad as it is I bought it about a month ago on Blu Ray and enjoyed how bad it was)
Doom
Battleship
Double Dragon
Avatar (personally thought the movie was more special effects and less substance)
Deep Impact (they tried to make a splash like Armageddon but really just made a ripple)
Green Lantern
Max Payne
Cool World
Street Fighter
This is a list of bad movies that need a remake right? If that's the case then wtf is ET doing on it?

Everything else I agree with.

titang545 titang545 said a lot

I'd add:

Spawn
War games
Stargate
Dune
Masters of the universe
Hancock
Reign of fire
The league of extrodinary gentlemen
Tron
The last starfighter
Waterworld
No escape
DCEU, all of it
Xmen, all of em
Star Wars prequels, I wanna see bada*** vadar or bada*** anakin and all the Jedi we know and love
I, robot
Pixels, with a better director and actors
Alien movies with some sense, get fincher back in there with freedom
Sky captain and world of tomorrow
I am legend
Public enemies
Escape from LA/New York
Sucker punch
I think Spawn is the biggest disappointment on that list, I watched it in theaters for free and wanted my money back. I have come to expect any Adam Sandler movie to be trash so wasn't surprised Pixels was on the list. Tron visually is GORGEOUS but the story is so subpar, sometimes I just put Tron on just for the visual of the movie.

I think Spawn is the biggest disappointment on that list, I watched it in theaters for free and wanted my money back. I have come to expect any Adam Sandler movie to be trash so wasn't surprised Pixels was on the list. Tron visually is GORGEOUS but the story is so subpar, sometimes I just put Tron on just for the visual of the movie.

Yup.. tron and sucker punch I'll watch for a handful of scenes

When Snyder is kept to simple storytelling he's good, but when he tries to do too much end up with BVS and sucker punch

Should have just given him the animated dark knight returns movies and told him just make a live action version

Anyone in here try Movie Pass yet?

I am seriously considering it very soon, I'm just tryin to find a few that have it to see if there's any hidden issues that might come up. Like is it automatic pay each month, or just a bill you send in, etc. But the value seems to be 100% gold. I could go to the movies 10-12 times a month, EASY with this thing. As is I pay full price and go 4-5 times a month.

Anyone in here try Movie Pass yet?

I am seriously considering it very soon, I'm just tryin to find a few that have it to see if there's any hidden issues that might come up. Like is it automatic pay each month, or just a bill you send in, etc. But the value seems to be 100% gold. I could go to the movies 10-12 times a month, EASY with this thing. As is I pay full price and go 4-5 times a month.

My brother signed up for it like the day after it got hyped up...still hasn't received his card so idk :lol:

My brother signed up for it like the day after it got hyped up...still hasn't received his card so idk :lol:

I've had moviepass going on 3 years. Only issue is the customer service isn't great. If the app is down you have to pay out of pocket and then they reimburse you but it takes forever. If you're going 4-5 times a month its a great deal for you. I love everything about it except the customer service. Theater reward programs still work as well with it because you're just buying a ticket through a 3rd party. So AMC Stubs or Regal Rewards you get all of the bonuses and points and discounts. Its legit.

Back
Top Bottom