Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

it's similar to how campy robert heinlein's dialogue can be in his books sometimes. the movie is loosely based on his novel. i kinda enjoyed that movie and have rewatched it a few times.

Man Liam is hurting for movies man, come on this movie looks horrible. Great production value but seems like I am watching Taken/Non Stop.

Looks good but looks like they basically took the concept of The Red Room for Black Widow and made a movie of it. I am in for this just for that thumbnail of J Lawrence.

If I was Marvel I would be kind of pissed because they are basically doing Black Widows origin story.

Looks good to me
dnno.gif

Man Liam is hurting for movies man, come on this movie looks horrible. Great production value but seems like I am watching Taken/Non Stop.

He's not hurting. Liam just retired from action movies.

Also I'm in for The Commuter for Liam and sexy *** Vera.

American Assassin was a lot of fun imo. But it's gonna bomb box office, like 10-12 people in here, line out the door still for IT.

Whoever the chick is in this, whew.

I'm probably going to see it tomorrow but it never struck me as something that'd be a huge hit.

Like it could've went either way but I figured dud.

I wasnt going to bother with It but I may go and see it now.

The whole time I'm thinking "this looks like a Coen film, this looks like a coen film, Clooney went full coen brothers...."

Then at the end "written by Joel and Ethan Coen"

Pretty sure this movie wasn't directed by George :lol:

:lol:

Exactly. Clooney cheating getting his directing chops that way. I saw it in the trailers just now and it started with "Directed by George Clooney" :lol:

I'm like yeah, this seems like a movie Clooney would be in not direct.

Two friends saw Mother! last night and I swear they are exaggerating. Talking about how "They don't know what they just saw and can't go to sleep yet" :lol: :rolleyes

Two friends saw Mother! last night and I swear they are exaggerating. Talking about how "They don't know what they just saw and can't go to sleep yet" :lol: :rolleyes

Has me wondering if there's some weird cult orgy torture scenes in it. Hope Michelle Pfeiffer is participating.

Back
Top Bottom