Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Looks good but looks like they basically took the concept of The Red Room for Black Widow and made a movie of it. I am in for this just for that thumbnail of J Lawrence.

If I was Marvel I would be kind of pissed because they are basically doing Black Widows origin story.

It's been done a few times ie Salt. This seems like a more direct rip though.

In that genre I still have to watch the La Femme Nikita movie. Forgot the name of it but the movie with Bridget Fonda was good. Point of No Return.

The trailers for it make it look generic, but im a sucker for movies like that. Just turn em on in the background and watch whenever ya bored.

In that genre I still have to watch the La Femme Nikita movie. Forgot the name of it but the movie with Bridget Fonda was good. Point of No Return.
Point of no Return is one of the illest Action films with a Female lead I have ever seen.

Those of you that haven't seen it, watch it immediately.
So lit.

Jane Fonda's old self is still kinda fine. She been into fitness and kegels for decades.

I remember that Geena Davis movie being good too.
latest

Lol I remember that movie being dope when I was a kid.

Then I rewatched it again a few years back and realized how bat **** crazy it was haha still entertaining tho.

long kiss goodnight is an excellent movie. when geena davis throws that knife at the beginning :lol:

how many of you guys know she was an olympic athlete?

Bruh man starring in Atypical has my face on hurt right now! :rofl:
Dude is a riot
Cast is amazing.
JJ Leigh
Rappaport
The brother and sister
The psychiatrist
OrcaGirl
Sisters Boyfriend
Zahid
Sam's GF

This ish is brilliant.
IMDB and watching more on this writer/director for sure.

Last edited:
Jane Fonda's old self is still kinda fine. She been into fitness and kegels for decades.
:lol: Maybe you just bringing up Jane Fonda cuz of the last name mentioned but its Bridget Fonda who was in Point of No Return

But yeah I want to experience Jane Fonda's tongue.

Nah, I know Jane Fonda is the older one who had the exercise tapes. Thinking about Bridget had me thinking of how Jane could still get it.

Back
Top Bottom